Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 months later

1. Senior Member

Neutral 5 months later

Advertisements
    I don't even know where to start from.

I dont know what it is.
    Exdf is deployed and I have tried to be there for him but it seems to be impossible. Every time we talk I seem to go off on him. I seem to be so bipolar with him. There's times that I like talking to him and later turn into an arguement.
    (i know I should have cut him off a long time ago but idk he would always have something going on like his dad bieng diagnosed with skin cancer, him reuniting with his biological mom)
    Our convos are very dramatic. I'm still not over what he did. Im still healing and told him that I needed my time; I cant just jump in to this.
    He says ok but when we talk he starts talking about how we use to do this, how I miss you, If only, I still love you. When I hear this type of things I get so mad and upset and start going off on him and just idk y.

When I talk to him all I do is curse and bish at him but when Im talking to a friend about him its different. I start crying and wishing we would have done things different. At nights I cry because I miss him.

A friend asked me if I still loved him and I couldn't answer. Is like I wanted to say yes I do but then no, I hate him.

I told him I wanted him out of my life and he responded with "lol steph Im gonna be in your life regardless of what you say, cant u see that." << That right there just boils my blood.

I want to be there for him during this deployment but I can't seem to do so.

Idk what to do.
    Life is like photography,
    We develop from negatives.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    first of all, lots and lots of for you. I know how frustrating and depressing this situation can be. I don't know what happened between you two but it sounds like you guys need distance in every way. I don't know why he thinks he's gonna be in your life no matter what. That's not his decision unless he's a stalker

If it were me, I would tell him I need space. Block his number, block his facebook, block any and all forms of communication until you know for certain that you are over him. Doing the "what if's" is not going to change things. You just have to cope and move on

I know how hard it is but unless you two are going to try to get back together, you need to move on and you can't do that if he's reminding you of what used to be or what could have been. It's not fair and frankly, it could be down right cruel. You deserve better
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessym View Post
    first of all, lots and lots of for you. I know how frustrating and depressing this situation can be. I don't know what happened between you two but it sounds like you guys need distance in every way. I don't know why he thinks he's gonna be in your life no matter what. That's not his decision unless he's a stalker

If it were me, I would tell him I need space. Block his number, block his facebook, block any and all forms of communication until you know for certain that you are over him. Doing the "what if's" is not going to change things. You just have to cope and move on

I know how hard it is but unless you two are going to try to get back together, you need to move on and you can't do that if he's reminding you of what used to be or what could have been. It's not fair and frankly, it could be down right cruel. You deserve better
    girl
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  4. Senior Member
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

She said it all. Sorry you're dealing with this OP. I know its not easy
  6. You are here.
    You are here.

I agree....maybe you're ready to move on. Maybe you can't go on with him after whatever's done, and if so, it will never work, and you may be miserable and keep up the arguments. you two may no longer be compatible with with each other. IDK, but maybe it is time to each go your own way and perhaps if its meant to be you two will find each other later. Good luck OP.
  7. Senior Member
    Thank you to ya'll. I've tried to let go. He is the one that constantly brings up "steph I miss u and blah blah blah" I told him how I felt and what I needed but he just doesn't get it! He says he is not giving up. I would really want him to understand that what he put me through has not been easy for me to let go of.

Long story short he made up lies about me having HIV and told my family ,threatened me (he said if we dont get back together I will show your brother and friends naked pics I have of u) & started to make me choose between friends and our relationship.

I don't want to go back with him at the moment only because Im scared of what he will try to pull this time, I just cant trust him.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steff09 View Post
    Thank you to ya'll. I've tried to let go. He is the one that constantly brings up "steph I miss u and blah blah blah" I told him how I felt and what I needed but he just doesn't get it! He says he is not giving up. I would really want him to understand that what he put me through has not been easy for me to let go of.

Long story short he made up lies about me having HIV and told my family ,threatened me (he said if we dont get back together I will show your brother and friends naked pics I have of u) & started to make me choose between friends and our relationship.

I don't want to go back with him at the moment only because Im scared of what he will try to pull this time, I just cant trust him.
    This is not a man. I would not walk, I would run from this relationship. How old is he? The bolded alone is reason enough to never speak to him again.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    you have lots of hate left over from your relationship or the after process. and need to move on.
  10. Senior Member
    This is not a man. I would not walk, I would run from this relationship. How old is he? The bolded alone is reason enough to never speak to him again.
    I agree with u. It was so bad I cried almost every night. I wouldn't go out just to not put up with his bishing. He is my age 20.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast