Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls...I need your help

1. FiFi89
    FiFi89

Help Girls...I need your help

Advertisements
    So....yeh since I finally broke up with DB...I have been feeling pretty good! Light as a feather! Not feeling like crap anymore. And I finally realised how I deserved better. I reconnected with a guy friend over xmas. Just chatting as friends, not one talk of romance. (just to be clear). Well we went out last night, just for food and then watched dvds at his place. Nothing happened just a cuddle.

He has expressed feelings for me, but knows my position, so obviously he's not pushy, he just genuinely cares how I m feeling, and has been soo soooo sweet to me! I feel very comfortable around him. So just as I m thinking of the possibility of getting to know him more, and hang out....

I get a msg from xDB. Girls...I really need your help. I dont know what to write back!!! I dont want to hurt him. I want to stay friends.

Heres the msg.

hey thought id msg u. i don't think ur receiving my texts, i don't like to think its u not responding. i wish u wud call or text me sumtime. i really miss talking to u thats y i got that phone was so i cud text u throughout the day to make sure u were okay. i know i got alot of shit i did wrong that i need to apoligize for... and i am sorry. i have been selfish and i was wrong to keep everything one sided. u don't know tho wat i have been thru here and seen here. i don't want to go into details but plz cud u at least just speak to me? my cell isn't in service rite now the towers get turned off at 6pm here so 4 hours ago. but in the morning they will be on. and i am sorry about ur uncle i wasn't trying to ignore ur feeling about that i figured u wud talk about it to me on ur own time when u were ready too. i remember when my granfather died i didn't want to talk about till i was ready i was giving u ur space on it. im not sure wat ur status means but i don't want to intrude on anythang i wud be upset by so yea. u know im not one to express my feelings very well. i have alot of time over here to think about things and such. i understand ur feelings about moving from ireland. u just always told me that u wanted out of there so bad i just got over excited i want to be with u thats why i asked when ur guna move here. i know i shudn't have given u an ultimatum that was wrong but i miss u and i want to continue to be with u i know that this one msg can't fix everything but i want to at least make an attempt to bandage it. so yea thats all i got rite now so just think about this msg plz and get back to me.

i love u

I havent a notion what to say.

Fifi & Gavin
  2. Senior Member

Don't reply...
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Girly View Post
    So....yeh since I finally broke up with DB...I have been feeling pretty good! Light as a feather! Not feeling like crap anymore. And I finally realised how I deserved better. I reconnected with a guy friend over xmas. Just chatting as friends, not one talk of romance. (just to be clear). Well we went out last night, just for food and then watched dvds at his place. Nothing happened just a cuddle.

He has expressed feelings for me, but knows my position, so obviously he's not pushy, he just genuinely cares how I m feeling, and has been soo soooo sweet to me! I feel very comfortable around him. So just as I m thinking of the possibility of getting to know him more, and hang out....

I get a msg from xDB. Girls...I really need your help. I dont know what to write back!!! I dont want to hurt him. I want to stay friends.

Heres the msg.

I havent a notion what to say.
    Do you want to just move on? I would love to help, but I need to know your gut reaction to what exDB said. Do you want to leave it alone and start over with this guy?

4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by decks89 View Post
    Don't reply...

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by decks89 View Post
    Don't reply...
    I am kind of leaning in this direction as well. Too little too late. You deserve better than everything he has put you through recently.

6. FiFi89
    FiFi89
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Special View Post
    Do you want to just move on? I would love to help, but I need to know your gut reaction to what exDB said. Do you want to leave it alone and start over with this guy?
    I cant be with him again! I just know that things will be ok for a few months and then the bad times will start all over again.

Even if he did a complete flip...and changed. I dont wanna move anymore!
    (dont get me wrong, I d love to be closer to u ladies ) but the last year, with all the bad times, and deaths, my family have become sooo close! They would do anything for me. I dont wanna leave. I can see a life here for myself now.

Fifi & Gavin
  7. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Special View Post
    this.

but IMHO i would agree to ignore him. he doesn't deserve you fi.
  8. FiFi89
    FiFi89
    I know he doesnt deserve my reply.

but jeeez every morning this week I m being woken up/or in work, at 3am with txts from him! they go on till like 7am. I cant cope!

Fifi & Gavin
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I cant be with him again! I just know that things will be ok for a few months and then the bad times will start all over again.

Even if he did a complete flip...and changed. I dont wanna move anymore!
    (dont get me wrong, I d love to be closer to u ladies ) but the last year, with all the bad times, and deaths, my family have become sooo close! They would do anything for me. I dont wanna leave. I can see a life here for myself now.
    You are on the right track then, you already know the answer...sounds like you would be giving up too much of yourself and what you want to say anything to exDB and making him think he has a chance...don't reply...start over.

10. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    I know he doesnt deserve my reply.

but jeeez every morning this week I m being woken up/or in work, at 3am with txts from him! they go on till like 7am. I cant cope!
    it sounds like he is trying to break you down. think of it like he's a bully, the more you ignore the angrier you make him but soon he will move on and leave you alone (hopefully)
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast