Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And now I m Single...

1. FiFi89
    FiFi89

Sad And now I m Single...

Advertisements

Its over with. I know most of us seen this coming.
    I m hurt that I put so much effort into this relationship, like ALOT, and I got very little back.

Theres just too much I can write that have hurt me. But I m just too blahh to write everything out, It would be a novel.

I just cant believe I finally got the strength to let him go. I loved him so much, I tried, I tried SOO hard

I hadnt spoke to him for 2 weeks since we had a fight. He called me a few hours ago but I was in work, so we txted instead.

He barely said anything in his txts......just "so wat u wana do?" "lets make a plan to fix it".... "so we done?" "its ok im fine".... "kewl. u take the hotel room" then I said I wud only take it if I can pay for it...and he said "wateves".........I asked if I cud msg him this week to do a bank transfer and he hasnt txted back yet.

Btw his RnR is next month, myself, my brother and his friend are going over. Believe me if I thought I could fix things for his RnR I would. I didnt wana ruin his time at home. But I hit breaking point.

I m sorry if anyone thinks I was harsh to do this over txt while he's deployed and so close to RnR. Believe me I feel awful about it.....but if you knew our relationship you'd understand, and realise how hard this decision was for me to make.

ETA: he txted back "cool msg me. I m gonna let u go back to work, I hope you change your mind one day, I do really love you".

I wish I could have saved this. I know he loves me, I love him. I just dont think he'll change to be what I need him to be.

wheres my girls!!!

Fifi & Gavin
  2. jadedvoices
    jadedvoices
    You did what you believed was best for you! No one else can truely know the feelings that you and your SO have!
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    times a bazillion

I'm so sorry!
  4. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Oh, Fi! I'm so sorry.

I read something in a DearSOS post earlier that I think is fitting for you.

In the end you want to be with a real person, not a scrubbed up for your sake, edited version. If you do not think the real deal is someone you can be with, then it is time to reconsider.
    You are not a terrible person. You made the decision you felt is right for you and your relationship, and I'm sure you didn't take it lightly. People change and grow, whether it's apart or together, and no matter how much you love someone, sometimes it just doesn't work out.

You are in my thoughts.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  5. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry, Fi. This brought tears to my eyes. I feel for you girly. I'm always here if you need to talk.

My facebook PM and MSOS PM are always open.
  6. MissOptimistic
    MissOptimistic
    Blog Entries
    I'm so, so sorry honey bunches! I'm sure you're hurting, but only you and he know your relationship and what is best for you two. Try to keep your chin up, my box is always open
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I am SO SORRY to hear this!

This hurts my heart to read. Please PM me if you EVER want to talk. It hurts a lot to break up during a deployment, I know that.

I don't blame you for wanting better for yourself and I can't imagine how bad you are hurting. I know you didn't come to this decision lightly or easily.

8. FiFi89
    FiFi89

WTF.

After me just offering to pay for the room etc. I just checked facebook, he's single now, AND accepted his ex as his friend again.

Only a few weeks ago we had an argument cos he accepted her, (i wrote a venting thread about it), as we both agreed to keep her off both of our profiles, he deleted her then....and now 20 mins after we break up he frickin accepts her again?!?!

F**k him! I m not paying him money for a hotel room! I ll stay with my brother.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT!

Fifi & Gavin
  9. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    fifi i love you and i'm sorry you're hurting. i am SO PROUD of you for doing this. you are completely right, you DO deserve better. you deserve a man who is emotionally generous, considerate, and matches the effort your put into your relationship. you're beautiful and have a wonderful heart. don't waste that on a man who doesn't appreciate you.

i think him accepting his ex like that is immature, disrespectful, and is NOT what a remorseful man would do.

screw him. you don't deserve that.

10. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Oh Fi,I'm sorry. i know you tried very hard to make this work. I'm sorry things didn't work out.But, you have all of us for support. You know how to get in touch with me if you need to talk, I'm here to listen.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast