Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: having a harder time than i though...

1. Regular Member

having a harder time than i though...

Advertisements
    knowing that he was the one that messed around...i cant help myself but just cry. after finding out so much stuff you would think he would be like "i'll just tell her the truth she knows anyway..." he still lies! catching him in more and more lies.
    i'm trying to keep busy, but everytime i'm alone i just think and think... i'm just heartbroken... i feel used.
  2. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry you are hurting! Wish we could all make it better for you

4. Senior Member
    sometimes knowing ALL the details isn't worth the pain it will cause...he cheated and that is all the information you need. Walk away and begin the healing process...dont' ask him questions...I know it's hard and it's natural to want all the details, but it will just make you feel worse
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    Don't talk to him anymore, finding out more will only hurt you more, it's really not worth it anymore. Cut all ties with him, and move on! I know it's hard but you don't deserve the pain all the details cause!
  6. Unicorn Enthusiast and Thread Killer
    Unicorn Enthusiast and Thread Killer
    I've been in your shoes and you DO NOT want to know any more details. You will find them popping into your head when you least expect it. The one thing you need to remember about being cheated on is that you did NOTHING wrong. He made the decision to cheat, he made the decision to lie, and continues to lie. You need to cut ties with him, or at the very least spend a good amount of time away from him to decide whether this relationship is really the best for you. I'm so sorry you're hurting, and I know you're angry. It will get easier. Remember that you deserve to be in a loving, respectful relationship. Focus now on making you feel good.
  7. You are here.
    You are here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaCPHT View Post
    I've been in your shoes and you DO NOT want to know any more details. You will find them popping into your head when you least expect it. The one thing you need to remember about being cheated on is that you did NOTHING wrong. He made the decision to cheat, he made the decision to lie, and continues to lie. You need to cut ties with him, or at the very least spend a good amount of time away from him to decide whether this relationship is really the best for you. I'm so sorry you're hurting, and I know you're angry. It will get easier. Remember that you deserve to be in a loving, respectful relationship. Focus now on making you feel good.
    Quote Originally Posted by kalibug View Post
    Don't talk to him anymore, finding out more will only hurt you more, it's really not worth it anymore. Cut all ties with him, and move on! I know it's hard but you don't deserve the pain all the details cause!
    ditto....knowing and finding out more lies will only jade and hurt you worse. Best thing is to cease all communication, he's just another liar and unfaithful. He won't be changing his ways anytime soon, so its best to move on and find someone who won't lie to you and won't be unfaithful to you. Focus on moving on and finding yourself, healing yourself of the pain, and know that you did absolutely nothing wrong to "make him" do this, he did this all his own, he owns full responsbility. But he either doesn't see it as an issue or care about you enough to man up and tell you the truth. Best thing is to turn off all communication, get yourself a full STD check and move on. Good luck.
  8. Senior Member

I agree with the girls.. it would probably be best to cease all ties with him.
    It might suck and be a real struggle the first couple of weeks, but it will definitely be worth it.

Hope you are feeling better soon
    x
  9. verabot89
    verabot89
  10. “Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live"
    “Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live"
    I agree - stop talking to him. You deserve to be with someone who treats you well and who would never hurt you. You deserve to be happy!

It's okay to hurt and to mourn. I think those are crucial elements in the whole moving on process. But continuing to talk to him will only prolong the hurting and the grieving stages, and delay the moving on.

DB:"I don't need a bunch of stuff to be happy, I just need you"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast