Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We broke up :(

1. Cowgirl Tough
    Cowgirl Tough

We broke up :(

Advertisements
    Everything started out fine, but then we got into a fight about something stupid right before Christmas. A couple days later everything seemed ok and like it was going back to normal, but apparently I was wrong about that. He was never really one to want to talk about things and his brother told me I should just leave it alone and if he wanted to talk about it then he would.

I took him to the bus station for him to go back and we said our goodbyes, he said I love you too when I told him I loved him, and he kissed me then about 20 minutes later as I was driving home I got a text from him that said he didn't think it was going to work between us. I asked him why and asked if he'd answer his phone if I called so he could explain to me, I was really confused. He said he'd call me at the next stop because he'd be able to hear better when they were stopped. He did and we talked about things. It helped somewhat to talk to him on the phone about it so we could both explain our feelings, but we have broken up. We decided to still be friends though.

I'm hurt that he couldn't just tell me in person, that he couldn't tell me before he left. I think the way he did it hurt me more then him actually breaking up with me.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry.
  3. Senior Member

Im sorry. You never know what the future may bring.
  4. Cowgirl Tough
    Cowgirl Tough
    He said he still cares about me, but that he's been feeling like something has changed like the feelings aren't the same as they use to be. He said he didn't tell me before because he wanted to come back and see how his 2 weeks at home for Christmas went and that he thought things might change and be like they use to. I still feel kind of like I was used for the past 2 weeks though.
  5. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    I'm sorry!!! please don't feel used... he had to be sure right? He should have done it better though, agreed!

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

7. Senior Member

I retain an unalterable affection for you, which neither time nor distance can change. -George Washington, in a letter to his wife Martha, in 1775
  8. Senior Member
    and more

I'm so sorry girl.

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

I *Kayla*! She's the best wifey and friend in the world
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Me: North Carolina State University Him: Floating somewhere in the Persian...
    Oh no! I'm sorry, that just sounds painful. I'm glad that you guys can still be friends at the very least.

10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I think he could have handled it better, but at least it's over and done with, kwim? If you need anything sweetie, feel free to pm me.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast