Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm stupid

1. Free!
    Free!

I'm stupid

Advertisements
    Or at least I feel that way right now. I knew that we weren't together and that I shouldn't have started liking him as much as I do. He just told me he has a girlfriend (kind of just threw it in the email). Blah well I guess that the confirmation for me to start looking again? Though really at this point I probably shouldn't and should just worry about school. I'm almost finished. I don't know I'm just sad even though I knew it was coming I wanted to pull an ostrich
    He's still a good guy and I'll stay friends with him but I'm not going to put as much effort as I have been.
  2. Senior Member

I'm sorry... that's sucky.

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry hunny I was really rooting for you two to finally meet.

but I do know your an amazing girl and you'll have no problem finding a good guy
  4. Free!
    Free!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyLynn View Post

I'm sorry... that's sucky.
    yeah... Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanerr View Post
    I'm sorry hunny I was really rooting for you two to finally meet.

but I do know your an amazing girl and you'll have no problem finding a good guy
    Eh you never know what will happen. I mean we'll meet probably since we're friends and all... I should stop thinking like that hah.

It just takes so long for me to really get comfortable with someone. I just don't see it happening for awhile.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslady View Post
    Or at least I feel that way right now. I knew that we weren't together and that I shouldn't have started liking him as much as I do. He just told me he has a girlfriend (kind of just threw it in the email). Blah well I guess that the confirmation for me to start looking again? Though really at this point I probably shouldn't and should just worry about school. I'm almost finished. I don't know I'm just sad even though I knew it was coming I wanted to pull an ostrich
    He's still a good guy and I'll stay friends with him but I'm not going to put as much effort as I have been.
    I think you should put zero effort. I feel like your holding on to some spark of hope. I know your friends but it may be better to distance yourself for a while. One day before you know it, you will see him and not feel a thing for him but you need the time apart first.

Concentrate on school and dont go looking for love. Somehow when one "looks", one tends to look in the wrong places.

6. Regular Member
    I'm so sorry!

You will find someone way better!
  7. Free!
    Free!
    Quote Originally Posted by PXNDX View Post
    I think you should put zero effort. I feel like your holding on to some spark of hope. I know your friends but it may be better to distance yourself for a while. One day before you know it, you will see him and not feel a thing for him but you need the time apart first.

Concentrate on school and dont go looking for love. Somehow when one "looks", one tends to look in the wrong places.

Haha Thank you and yeah the not as much effort was an in general thing. I'm not planning on talking to him at all right now. I'm going to have a super, insanely busy semester and I have other life things to work on. I definitely need to get myself in order before I even start thinking about guys. I'm just frustrated that he couldn't have said it last year when I was already depressed . At least it's confirmed because I had my suspicions.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    oh no! I am so sorry! Don't you think he would have mentioned that earlier?

9. You are here.
    You are here.
    I think maybe right now you focus on yourself, fun and school. The knight in shining armor can appear out of the blue. But don't let the current dating scene get you down.
  10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I'm sorry hon.

Don't look for the "right guy", life has a way to sending him to you when you need him most.

Look at me. When I first met db, I had totally given up on finding love. I was fine with spending the rest of my life alone. Then my sister forgot to pick me up from class that night and if she hadn't, I never would have met him. Something told me to give him my number and we've been together (for the most part) ever since. I'm telling you girl, it'll happen when it's supposed to. Stop looking for it. Be glad the guy was upfront with you, most guys would have just let you dangle there by that string of hope. jerks. . .

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast