Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated!!

1. Regular Member

Frustrated!!

Advertisements
    Last edited by Jillybean88; 09-11-2015 at 06:12 PM.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    That's frustrating, and good for you for giving him the ol'
    I hope things work out and you can get closure!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

4. You are here.
    You are here.
    he doesn't have to give you closure, maybe he's stringing you along just in case he can't get lucky when he's home. In all honesty, even if he gave you answers, it may not bring you total closure. Maybe time and just blocking him will after a few months, but this may be a pattern for him from here on out.
  5. Regular Member
    First off , i know exactly what you mean by wanting to just have some closure. I went through a similar situation 4 years ago where the ex-db didn't give me a chance to get closure. Being a person thats big on closure and getting out my feelings, that was HARD. I'm a little older now and way wiser so the advice that i have is this: I know that feelings are still somewhat fresh and not being able to say your peace is frustrating as all hell. Does he at least owe you that much? Absolutely. Will it necessarily happen? Who knows. I hope that it does but if it doesn't your going to have to find that closure for yourself. If he doesn't give you the opportunity to say what you need to say in person, say it in a letter. You don't have to necessarily mail it to him, but at least you are getting your feelings out. Matter of fact, if you don't mail it to him.. put it in an envelope and burn it, shred it, or tear it up into pieces. That way you have gotten your feelings out and you can let it go and move on with your life. I hope that helped. I just know how it feels to not be able to say the things you needed to say. In my situation, it was 2 years before he contacted me and i was able to say all the things i needed to say.
  6. Señor Member
    Señor Member
    He said he wanted time to clear his head, so give him time. You also said you didn't want to hear from him unless it was in person, so why would he text back after you told him not to text you?

I know it's hard, but he asks for space and you don't give it, and then tell him to do something and get made when he listens... thanks kinda confusing and I probably wouldn't have texted back either

be cool.
  7. You are here.
    You are here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Mark's. View Post
    He said he wanted time to clear his head, so give him time. You also said you didn't want to hear from him unless it was in person, so why would he text back after you told him not to text you?

I know it's hard, but he asks for space and you don't give it, and then tell him to do something and get made when he listens... thanks kinda confusing and I probably wouldn't have texted back either
    ditto as well. Its telling him to go one way down a road and then changing the terms and doing a complete U Turn.
  8. Free!
    Free!

and he probably thinks he's going to get yelled at which is making him avoid the situation more which in turn makes things worse and the cycle continues.
  9. Switzerland
    Switzerland

first off: I get how it is frustrating

secondly: I also am inclined to agree with the above. Though you are frustrated, it doesnt mean he owes you (though I think he should help you with it). Just give him his space, cut him out, box up his stuff and put it somewhere you dont have to deal with it.

Im sorry its all so messy, emotions can be a PITA
  10. Regular Member
    Last edited by Jillybean88; 09-11-2015 at 06:12 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast