Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jumping Back In...

1. Regular Member

Sad Jumping Back In...

Advertisements
    the dating pool. I've realized that this is what I need to do. I have to put myself first, as exDB has put himself, his feelings, and his career choice first. I have to stop holding onto something that might not be there when he gets back. He is the one who thinks his feelings for me are gone. He is the one who has let go. It is time to think for myself and live my life. This is the only way I will move forward from this. If we are meant to be, it will happen again. I have to stop hanging onto words and his things in the hopes that he will come back for them.

I love him, and I will support him...but I must move on so that I can be happy again.
  2. Regular Member
    how do u move on though ? cause i am still trying to deal with the pain that my bf gave me when he broke up with me last week.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    This sounds like a good idea girlie. If things are meant to be, he will come back and you two will pick up right where you left off. I'm sorry I haven't been able to write back. I've been sick and I've been in the middle of moving

You deserve nothing but happiness!!
  4. If it should, it will come around again.
    If it should, it will come around again.
    GOOD FOR YOU!

I wish I could say the same, but I'm not ready to give up on (??)-DB just yet! So I'm tkaing a step back and letting him figure out what he needs 1st!

Good luck!!
    So you say
    The present's just a pleasant
    Interruption to the past
  5. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Good for you hun! Best of luck, and have fun. Don't focus to much on finding someone again. Just have fun, live your life, and love will find you!
    Signature removed due to size.
  6. Afghanistan just so you know...you suck. That's all.
    Afghanistan just so you know...you suck. That's all.

Good for you!!! That makes me so happy to read. You deserve to be happy. That is great to hear

Married my MSOS Wifey Fedface3266 9/24/10
  7. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Good for you! Go out, have fun. Don't wait for him. If he asks and you are dating, tell him you are dating. Don't lay around crying over someone that can't even put you in the top 3 of his priority list. One day he will probably wake up and realize what he's lost and you will be sitting next to the man who found it and appreciates it. Screw him!

Oh and Have FUN

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  8. Regular Member
    I didnt give up on him - his feelings for me changed. Maybe it's the deployment, but maybe it's not. I cant keep holding onto hope, when there might not be anything there. I have to be prepared. I told him I was going to start dating again and he said he expected that and for me to do whatever is best for me. Well, an emotional rollercoaster of thoughts is not good for me, and that's what I've been having for the past month. I fought for our relationship, so he can fight for me back when he comes home if he realizes he wants me, but I'm not waiting around anymore for him to regain his feelings for me.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    I am glad you decided to be brave and move on. That is a hard thing to take, but it is an important step to realize. I hope you find true happiness with someone who see how important you are.

10. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    Good for you! Go out, have fun. Don't wait for him. If he asks and you are dating, tell him you are dating. Don't lay around crying over someone that can't even put you in the top 3 of his priority list. One day he will probably wake up and realize what he's lost and you will be sitting next to the man who found it and appreciates it. Screw him!

Oh and Have FUN
    I bow down to your greatness. I was just about to say the same thing.

OP, you can talk to people. I just went on my first official date since ex-DB and I split about 2 months ago. I can't wait to see where it goes. Do what feels right.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast