Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone still think..

1. Regular Member

Does anyone still think..

Advertisements
    that their exDB/exDF is still 'The One' regardless of why or how you broke up?
  2. Senior Member
    I don't necessarily think my exDB was the "one" because I believe you can have multiple the "ones." I do miss him however because he was good to me. However, the way he broke up with me was very mean, so it is hard to let that go.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I don't know about the one, but I still want to be with him. But we broke it, and there's no going back now.
  4. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes. But he doesn't think I'm the one for him. I'm trying really hard to move on but I miss him everyday.

I agree that there are multiple "ones" or people that you are well suited for... I just wanted him.
  5. Regular Member
    i dont really know, mine "broke up" with me a week ago, i am still trying to deal with the pain i am feeling.
  6. Regular Member
    I cant say I've ever felt that way but it is easy to see plenty do. Sometimes timing, circumstances and life just get too overwhelming. God knows I have thought about giving up!
  7. Senior Member
    One of my ex's... I was stuck on for a long time-- granted, he was POS and hasn't proved to be much else since then-- no matter how many people I dated, I always had this thought in the back of my head that I was meant to be with him....

Which, I wasn't and I'm glad I realized it -- even if it did take me awhile!!

8. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Yes. First love is hard to kill, though. It tends to hang on, because that's the first and last time you'll fall in love not knowing what it's like to be hurt by it. Not to be corny or anything
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    One of my ex's i do miss the time when we were together cuz he was real good me and our break up e was real mean but i don't regret it cuz he is a diffrent person not the sameone i was in love with. I happy he proved to me that real love was out there

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hmm.. Sometimes I think about how certain things would be easier with my ex...and that I know he was very good to me and loved me very very much. (why did we break up then you might ask..) But I know in the end that there was a reason why we split. There were things he didn't give me that I needed (I was very insecure at the end of our relationship because I never got told how he felt about me or that I was beautiful). In the end I know that it was for the better.

Although sometimes I wonder, on hard days with DB, if I made a mistake.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast