Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: sad

  1. Regular Member
    kwinky83's Avatar
    kwinky83 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan.
    Posts
    168
    #1

    sad

    Advertisements
    So on monday my boyfriend called me and told me that he doesnt think it is going to work between us.

    today when i got home from work he had already changed his relationship status on facebook

    i can not stop crying
  2. Account Closed
    Mrs. Nutmeg's Avatar
    Mrs. Nutmeg is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,436
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2


    I'm sorry!
  3. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    lilinkgirl's Avatar
    lilinkgirl is offline
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,997
    #3
    wow what a jerkface.
    im sorry,
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Just_Special's Avatar
    Just_Special is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    14,508
    Blog Entries
    1
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinky83 View Post
    So on monday my boyfriend called me and told me that he doesnt think it is going to work between us.

    today when i got home from work he had already changed his relationship status on facebook

    i can not stop crying

  5. Regular Member
    Jillybean88's Avatar
    Jillybean88 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,550
    #5
    I'm sorry girl. Hang in there!
  6. Looking for the sunshine...
    Jayo's Avatar
    Jayo is offline
    Looking for the sunshine...
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,586

    #6
    I know it hurts but anyone who would end a relationship over the PHONE is not worth crying over.

    Move on, move forward and realize that it's his loss not yours!

  7. wherever i am, you'll always be.
    Kenz.'s Avatar
    Kenz. is offline
    wherever i am, you'll always be.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RAF Mildenhall
    Posts
    1,260
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo View Post
    I know it hurts but anyone who would end a relationship over the PHONE is not worth crying over.

    Move on, move forward and realize that it's his loss not yours!

    This. I'm sorry you're hurting OP
  8. Senior Member
    KickDrumHeart's Avatar
    KickDrumHeart is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    7,778
    #8
    I'm sorry! How long were yall together? I am going through a break up now.. though I'm the one that called it quits. You'll make it through!
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  9. Senior Member
    Larissa's Avatar
    Larissa is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,097
    #9
    Jayo is completely right..I'm sorry.
  10. Regular Member
    kwinky83's Avatar
    kwinky83 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan.
    Posts
    168
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rds1036 View Post
    I'm sorry! How long were yall together? I am going through a break up now.. though I'm the one that called it quits. You'll make it through!
    we were together 7 months
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •