Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do I want to run back?

1. In the end I'm the only one that will stay faithful to me.
    In the end I'm the only one that will stay faithful to me.

Confused Why do I want to run back?

Advertisements
    So, DB and I rboke up maybe 2 days ago, but we've been having issues for awhile now. So, it was no surprise to me when it happened, but it still hurts. He's been gone for a long time, but actually ending it made it so much more real. I saw him get online today and I was almost desperate to talk to him. I miss him so much and knowing he's no longer mine...makes me miss him that much more. I just don't know what to do right now. I've been distracting myself, but it seems like everything reminds me of him. I can't even eat. I hate being this way...
    Sometimes we rush in after the storm.
    Sometimes we ARE the storm.
  2. Senior Member
    It is human nature to desire contact or information about people we have been involved with. Further, when we have a habit, which SO sort of become, it is hart to break the urge for them, even when they're bad for us, KWIM? Give it time and the craving will dimish.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Break ups are hard! Don't beat yourself up for still being sad about it 2 days later. You're going to need time to heal before it gets easy. I always found it was easier for me if I deleted my exes from my social networking/ messenger services. Or if I stayed away from them for a bit.

Treat yourself to a spa day or eat some ice cream, or watch all of your favorite girlie movies in a row. Whatever you do, let yourself have sometime to be sad. Otherwise it's going to be much harder to eventually move on.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed

i hate break ups. they are really hard. Hang in there love! If you two were having issues it may be for the better that you two split. We love you <3
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinnicole401 View Post

i hate break ups. they are really hard. Hang in there love! If you two were having issues it may be for the better that you two split. We love you <3
    I agree! Missy we both are on the same boat =( I miss him too but its just something i had to do.
    <3 u! Miss talking to u on skype =/
    Life is like photography,
    We develop from negatives.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    It's so hard, I know. It's only been 2 days, and I know it feels like it's never going to stop hurting, but it will. Keep yourself busy, maybe turn off your chat online for a while so you won't know when he gets on...If you need to talk, we are all here for you!
  7. life is like a box of chocolates...
    life is like a box of chocolates...
    i'm so sorry, break ups suck maybe avoid contact with things, like remove him from your im list so you can't see when he's online or maybe modify your facebook so you don't get updates about him. little things like that can help. it going to hurt for awhile, you don't just stop caring overnight, even if you are not together anymore. hang in there, things will get better in time.
    if you can find a path with no obstacles, then it probably doesn't lead anywhere....

i love me some RED HOT!!

vice president of ILLCARDC
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    It's tough and knowing that you have to restrain yourself is the hardest part! It took me a while to get over the wanting to text exDB every time something happened thing. You've gotta do what's best for you though and we're always here for you talk if you need too!!! I've been there recently and I'm always here if you need to PM me!

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I know how you feel for sure, my DB and I broke up about a month and a half ago and it does get a little bit easier, it just takes time! My ex and I still talk, we're working on being friends for now, but I still know how you feel because there are times that I just want to spill everything to him but know that I can't. Like one of the PP's said make sure that you treat yourself to something nice and take care of yourself! I read A LOT and if your like that there is this book that I found called "It's a break up, not a break down" it has really helped me a lot over the past month, it's very positive and makes you look at things in a different way. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  10. Banned
    Banned
    you are only on day two, this is a total normal feeling. Give yourself some time.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast