Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's to the memories..

1. Don't stop believing <3
    Don't stop believing <3

Confused Here's to the memories..

Advertisements
    Hey ladies! Its been awhile since I've been on here. DB and I actually broke up about a week and a half ago. He ended things with me. He just said that he doesn't think we have anything in common anymore, "because we've both changed". Who knows. Its been pretty tough, because I'm 750 miles away from my friends and family now. I moved out here about a year and a half ago to be closer to him. It's just a bad feeling. I can't move back home until December, so I somehow need to get through these next 2 months. I'm just taking it day by day. I'd like to believe it's getting a little easier everyday.

I don't even know what I did. I loved that guy with all my heart. I really did.
    Last edited by CJ030609; 10-17-2012 at 06:55 PM.
  2. Senior Member
    I am so sorry he is acting that way. I don't think it's fair for him to ask you to stop communicating with his family, though- especially since it isn't you going out of your way to contact his grandma, she is genuinely worried about you. It isn't for him to decide- his family can speak to whoever they want. I don't understand everything that went on or caused the break up but I am sorry you are going through this I hope things do get better for you and soon! Keep your head up!

3. Senior Member
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessi. View Post
    I am so sorry he is acting that way. I don't think it's fair for him to ask you to stop communicating with his family, though- especially since it isn't you going out of your way to contact his grandma, she is genuinely worried about you. It isn't for him to decide- his family can speak to whoever they want. I don't understand everything that went on or caused the break up but I am sorry you are going through this I hope things do get better for you and soon! Keep your head up!
    I completely agree... So sorry honey, I suppose time will heal this.
    When you got yourself a military man, you only get half a man... But then again, he saves the best piece for you.
    I my commando!

Visit my crafty blog!
  5. Don't stop believing <3
    Don't stop believing <3
    -
    Last edited by CJ030609; 10-17-2012 at 06:56 PM.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm sorry that its going down like that.

I wouldnt continue communication with and Ex's family mainly because I wouldn't want him doing that with mine. Actually DH's ex girlfriend still comes around his parents house and I want to sock her in her head for doing so... I know she does it in hopes to run into us.. But thats off topic.

Keep your head up... two months isnt long.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ030609 View Post
    Thank you. I personally think he left me for another girl. Just three days before he broke up with me, an old flame came back into his life as "just friends". They hadn't talked in 2 years because she was in a serious relationship. She broke up with her DB and started talking to my DB the same day. Then he ended our relationship 3 days later. It just seemed very coincidental..
    If that is the case, I implore you to consider it as a favor to you. You definitely don't need anyone that is so willing to treat you that way

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

9. life is like a box of chocolates...
    life is like a box of chocolates...
    sorry to hear that, but hang in there, two months will fly by!
    if you can find a path with no obstacles, then it probably doesn't lead anywhere....

i love me some RED HOT!!

vice president of ILLCARDC
  10. You are here.
    You are here.
    I'm sorry for the break up and for him acting like he is...but i'm glad his grandma is there for you. Never know, he may look back a year or two and realize that his grandma saw a lot in you that he failed to see or ignored, and he'll be kicking himself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast