Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm missing him...

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

I'm missing him...

Advertisements
    everything about him. His smell, the ACU top I used to sleep with every night, the pictures, talking to him....I miss him!!! I found myself looking at my phone today thinking SO hard about call him.

Tell me I'm doing the right thing here girls, cheating and lying about it is unforgivable right? I won't trust him, the relationship won't work.

UGH! I miss him!

2. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    I think it's normal/natural to feel the way you are... you can't force yourself to just stop having feelings for someone.

But you ARE doing the right thing!!!!!!!!! DO NOT call him. You can't control how you feel, but you can control your actions. Talk to us instead, we're way better and we won't cheat on you.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Monday will be 3 weeks with no contact. I'm trying really hard!!!

4. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by BethM View Post
    I think it's normal/natural to feel the way you are... you can't force yourself to just stop having feelings for someone.

But you ARE doing the right thing!!!!!!!!! DO NOT call him. You can't control how you feel, but you can control your actions. Talk to us instead, we're way better and we won't cheat on you.

We're all here. Whenever you feel like you wanna' call him or text him or what have you, you can definitely pm me if you want. I understand...been there...and I'd love to talk with ya

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc433 View Post

We're all here. Whenever you feel like you wanna' call him or text him or what have you, you can definitely pm me if you want. I understand...been there...and I'd love to talk with ya
    thanks and I may just take you up on that. The crappy part is I took his number out of my phone but it's still there because my phone saves texts and there were something like 900 of them between he and I and when I tried to erase them it froze my phone. So even though his number doesn't have a name attached to it anymore it's still there and no matter how hard I try I still look at it.... but I know I don't need to use it.

6. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    thanks and I may just take you up on that. The crappy part is I took his number out of my phone but it's still there because my phone saves texts and there were something like 900 of them between he and I and when I tried to erase them it froze my phone. So even though his number doesn't have a name attached to it anymore it's still there and no matter how hard I try I still look at it.... but I know I don't need to use it.
    Anytime girl
    Oh shucks...been there, and I hated it when I still had his number memorized, so it was just floating around in my head allll the time. Could you try deleting them a little bit at a time? Maybe even just a little bit everyday? I hope that might help

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc433 View Post
    Anytime girl
    Oh shucks...been there, and I hated it when I still had his number memorized, so it was just floating around in my head allll the time. Could you try deleting them a little bit at a time? Maybe even just a little bit everyday? I hope that might help
    the problem is that when deleting them a few at a time I'm forced to see them...they are all sweet and him saying that he loves me. Maybe I'll see if my roomie will do it.

8. Your future hair stylist :)
    Your future hair stylist :)
    I have been there and is still there with my last ex..not fiance but the boyfriend after the fiance..lol sorry confusing. I am here any time you wanna chat.
    Everything happens for a reason...
  9. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I totally need some new yahoo friends! my sn is April.Lynne08 add me if you have it!! That way chatting is accessible at any time when I see that stupid number in my phone!

10. Your future hair stylist :)
    Your future hair stylist :)
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I totally need some new yahoo friends! my sn is April.Lynne08 add me if you have it!! That way chatting is accessible at any time when I see that stupid number in my phone!
    haha well i dont do too much yahoo but do you have a facebook?
    Everything happens for a reason...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast