Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now, I'm kind of pissed....

1. Senior Member

Now, I'm kind of pissed....

Advertisements
    So, the saga continues....

I'm at my friend's house this weekend. and she wanted to tell me something, but thought it would hurt my feelings, and xDF told her not to tell me... i told her to just tell me. well she says that xDF is "with" another girl! WTF??? he changed his relationship status to "its complicated" with some girl from the middle of nowhere town where his base was. that just pisses me off. and makes me pretty sad. like what does this girl have that i don't? and what could have possessed him to dump me for this random chick? (plus, shes pretty ugly....)

apparently my friends been talking to him, and she really thinks the whole stuff about him never loving me is a bunch of bs. and the stuff he told her husband, about me not communicating, was also bs. that something must have happened, something weird.... anyways, shes going to find out, out of her own curiosity.

now i know you all are going to say, his loss, and i know it is, theres no way he will not regret this. especially since all of his friends are now mine, and they're calling him an idiot....

also, i find out that all of his friends thought i would dump him, that i was going to be ugly, and that im a lot better than him....

R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. Senior Member
    Im sorry hun.

Sometimes in situations like this its almost better not to hear all the rumors and drama...I am really sorry, it sounds like a tough situation.

3. Senior Member
    I am really sorry...it hurts when you hear about things like this.
  4. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    I really think your friend should stay out of it and that it's in everyone's best interest to not figure out "why" he broke up with you. The reason is usually the same across the board: He didn't want to be in a relationship with you. The reason for THAT? Who knows? But what is the point in finding out? And for his relationship status--you guys are broken up now. He's going to date other people. There's really no sense in being upset at him for that.

As for the "what does she have that I don't have".... that really is soooo irrelevant. People are attracted to other people often for reasons they can't explain. Heck, my exhusband called me an "ugly bitch" and was telling girls he was divorced when we hadn't even DISCUSSED divorce. I had no idea this was going on until months later when one of these girls told me about it--I didn't think she was particularly physically attractive, but who knows what floats his boat? Ugly girls need love too LOL. Heck, my husband has dated girls who are "prettier" than me (IMO) so yeah.... don't hate on the girl when you don't even know her, ya know?

Anyway, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with this. I really do think it's best to NOT be digging back into the past though. Focus on moving forward and healing!
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BethM View Post
    I really think your friend should stay out of it and that it's in everyone's best interest to not figure out "why" he broke up with you. The reason is usually the same across the board: He didn't want to be in a relationship with you. The reason for THAT? Who knows? But what is the point in finding out? And for his relationship status--you guys are broken up now. He's going to date other people. There's really no sense in being upset at him for that.

As for the "what does she have that I don't have".... that really is soooo irrelevant. People are attracted to other people often for reasons they can't explain. Heck, my exhusband called me an "ugly *****" and was telling girls he was divorced when we hadn't even DISCUSSED divorce. I had no idea this was going on until months later when one of these girls told me about it--I didn't think she was particularly physically attractive, but who knows what floats his boat? Ugly girls need love too LOL. Heck, my husband has dated girls who are "prettier" than me (IMO) so yeah.... don't hate on the girl when you don't even know her, ya know?

Anyway, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with this. I really do think it's best to NOT be digging back into the past though. Focus on moving forward and healing!
    Winner winner, chicken dinner. OP, I'm sorry this whole thing happened to you, but I gotta say, the "saga" only continues because you let it. Forget about this asshat. He did you wrong, so let him go and forget about it. I KNOW that is easier said then done, but as they say, "The best revenge is happiness." Try not to dwell on this guy. Move on, heal, and find happiness.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  6. Stephanie
    Stephanie

All I can offer you is a I'm sorry I would be upset too

7. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    As someone who is in an EXTREMELY similiar situation I can tell you that I know none of this is easy, but hearing about it from other people isn't going to make it any easier. I agree with Beth in that no matter what his reasoning was he didn't want to be in a relationship with you. I'd leave it at that and walk away. I can't tell you why exDB decided this his tag chaser was better for him than me...I know he'll regret it in time, but I don't want to hear about the things he does with her or his reasoning in his own mind about why he chose her over me.

It hurts to not have contact with him, but I know it's in my own best interest and I think that it would be in yours too to just stay away from the situation. Give him his stuff back and walk away. I promise you won't regret it in time.

my pm box is always open if you need it.

8. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I think you should just move on bc if you get sucked into this drama, you're not going to be able to move on and heal ya know?
    Banned
    You had a relationship, and it didn't work out. It is painful to deal with a break up, but you don't want to keep dragging it out. Quit throwing salt in your wound, and find a way to make yourself happy again. Your ex has moved on, and you need to come to terms with that. It doesn't matter who she is or what she looks like. Now you need to focus on you, let yourself start healing, and move on.
  10. I love Mikey!!
    I love Mikey!!
    OP I must say you've been handed some really good advice. I would just take the advice and support and start moving on. break ups are tough.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast