Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe...

1. Senior Member

Sad I can't believe...

Advertisements
    that i trusted him.

i just sent him a long IM, saying all kinds of stuff. and immediately he responded that its over, thats it. then he explained why. that he doesn't love me and never has. that he was lying to himself the whole time. then we talked for a bit. he wishes i have a good life, blah blah. and i told him to let me know when hes back so i can give him all of his stuff, he said thats probably not a good idea, he told me not to worry about it and he would figure out how to get it to his sisters house.

i can't believe i gave my whole life to someone, and it turned out to be a mistake. how could i be so stupid?

i know most of you are going to say that its a good thing i found out now. but it still hurts really really badly.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. Senior Member
    You didn't give him your whole life baby, your life is still ahead of you, don't look back...he was a bad decision that corrected itself before it was very late (ie marriage)...your beautiful life is laid out like a blanket before you, waiting for you to embrace it your heart will heal and you will love again....AND BE LOVED!!!

sending you lots of love and strength because getting through the heartbreak is hard
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azarmygf View Post
    that i trusted him.

i just sent him a long IM, saying all kinds of stuff. and immediately he responded that its over, thats it. then he explained why. that he doesn't love me and never has. that he was lying to himself the whole time. then we talked for a bit. he wishes i have a good life, blah blah. and i told him to let me know when hes back so i can give him all of his stuff, he said thats probably not a good idea, he told me not to worry about it and he would figure out how to get it to his sisters house.

i can't believe i gave my whole life to someone, and it turned out to be a mistake. how could i be so stupid?

i know most of you are going to say that its a good thing i found out now. but it still hurts really really badly.
    and sorry. It is a good thing to find out now, but yes, it hurts. I wouldn't call your actions stupid. You can only control what you think and feel. You can't control how he thinks and feels. It will get better with time. I would be a little aggressive at this point and let him know that he needs to figure out about getting his stuff out ASAP. If he's done, then his stuff is done being at your place.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QB77 View Post
    You didn't give him your whole life baby, your life is still ahead of you, don't look back...he was a bad decision that corrected itself before it was very late (ie marriage)...your beautiful life is laid out like a blanket before you, waiting for you to embrace it your heart will heal and you will love again....AND BE LOVED!!!

sending you lots of love and strength because getting through the heartbreak is hard
    Life is like photography,
    We develop from negatives.
  5. Senior Member

6. Waiting on Baby
    Waiting on Baby

You will get through this. I know how you feel. I've been there, done that. It gets better. I promise.

Visit My Blog *We are MAPE! Don't hate!*

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It's not your fault that he lied to you about loving you. I'm really sorry girl, i hope you get better. I know your heart hurts, but just have time for yourself, don't worry about any guys right now. That's what you need is some girl time. If i was where you were i would totally suggest a big tub of ice cream and some lifetime movies

oh yea and that's for the stupid guy that lost a great lady like you!!
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry that he did that to you, I can't stand people like that! If someone doesn't care about you then why do they take the time and make the effort to make you feel like they do? I know it hurts now but you'll be much better off in the long run and the only way that I know to make myself feel better is to say, "God bless the broken road" because I know it's gonna lead me to someone better.

9. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Oh hun I am so sorry I wish that there was a magic wand to take away the pain! I am here if you need to talk. It is ok and normal to hurt, just take it one day one moment, one second at a time when that second is over face the next one. You can do this!
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Yeye is right. I know what it's like to give your all to someone who says they'll marry you for them to just up and leave you out of nowhere Girly, it hurts and it's hard and you just have to pick yourself up, declare you are strong and deserve better and the more you do it the more you believe it
    It's going to be ok
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast