Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The nightmares just keep coming

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Neutral The nightmares just keep coming

Advertisements
    I keep having dreams where DB and I get back together, that we're finally living with each other, that everything's fine and ok.

Then I'll have nightmares where I find him cheating on me, that he never loved me, that he's moved on already. . . . last night I had a nightmare that I found messages he sent to my friend saying that he cheated on me and how fun it was. Then he was trying to get with my friend and she was very receptive to his advances.

I want to be over him. Or have us work through things. I just want this nightmare to be over. . . . . . . . no pun intended.
  2. Don't stop believing <3
    Don't stop believing <3
  3. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    I know it doesn't help much but I still have dreams about my ex almost weekly. Either I find out he's cheating or I'm reliving a happier time. They suck SO much and are totally unnerving. Even though we've both moved on and are happily dating other people. It just means he's in the back of your mind and unfortunately the only thing that will make the dreams go away is time. I'm so sorry chica don't let them get you down. Every day you're making more and more progress.

4. Senior Member
    Im confused....he is or isnt your DB? I only ask bc you say DB but then you say you want to be over him..... either way, hope the nightmares stop.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Ack, sorry. I mean ex-DB. lol, I'm still not used to calling him my ex so sometimes I'll still write DB. We've been broken up two weeks now.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARgf1408 View Post
    Ack, sorry. I mean ex-DB. lol, I'm still not used to calling him my ex so sometimes I'll still write DB. We've been broken up two weeks now.
    Its ok... I had to reread your post a couple of times bc im THAT slow.... just remember "time heals all wounds". It will get better and the dreams..... or nightmares will slowly fade.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy_ View Post
    Its ok... I had to reread your post a couple of times bc im THAT slow.... just remember "time heals all wounds". It will get better and the dreams..... or nightmares will slowly fade.
    oh i know, i've been through heartbreak before and I can do it again. It's just sucky because i really REALLY thought we were gonna make it through all of this. I mean there is still hope for us (I think . . . unless he has moved on quickly or something) but I'm just waiting out the pain and stuff.

Thank you! :-)