Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I don't want to be here

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

I don't want to be here

Advertisements
    I never thought I would come onto this part of MSOS. I hate not knowing where I'm gonna go from here. I know I'll be fine, but I really feel empty. Everyone's already trying to set me up with people but I JUST broke up with DB, why the HELL would I want to jump right back into dating?? I'm still head over heels in love with DB and I know he is with me. Give me time to be by myself and cry.

DB is not a bad guy at all. We both have so much going on and I know this is the last thing either of us want to do right now. So PLEASE, to my friends who are implying that he is so horrible for all of this, just stop. Leave me alone if you're going to be like that.

And to the friend who IMed me . . . . WHAT THE FUCK!?!? Don't IM me and pretend that you care about me when all you want to do is talk about the fifteen year old that you wanna screw. You're 22. If you're genuinely concerned for me, stop making it about you. I'm trying to cut you out of my life because of stupid stuff like this.

I feel sick to my stomach. I want this all to be a bad dream. I want him to call me right now and say "HEY PUNKIN-HEAD! Just kidding!! You didn't really think we were done, did you??" I mean we've made it through so much, how come all this stress got to us? I feel like I failed and it's all my fault, even though DB reassured me time and time again last night it wasn't.

That's my best friend . . . . how do I say "see you later" to my best friend?
  2. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    I am so sorry!!
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  3. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    I wish I had some words of wisdom, but I don't. I just have a hug to offer you. I hope you start to feel better soon and if you need to talk or vent or anything feel free to PM me!

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  4. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    I sowy. That's the worst feeling in the world.

5. Senior Member
    Im sorry hun.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
  7. Senior Member
    Sorry Hun. Be strong. Also, kick your friend's ass. 22 and wanting a 15 year old is friggin sicko. I'd call the cops myself if a "friend" ever acted on that shiz.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  8. Senior Member
    I'm sorry girl, your friends mean well, however sometimes friends don't know how to go about these things. I remember when I broke up with my ex all of my friends were ready to set me up with other people. I feel your pain. PM me if you need everything. You will get through this.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry sweetheart, I PMd you earlier about the whole situation so you already know my take. Don't worry, you can ALWAYS pm me if you need me okay?