Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He broke EVERYTHING off.

1. Regular Member

Sad He broke EVERYTHING off.

Advertisements
    This last Friday the DF called off our wedding. About two months away from it. Didnt hear from him till today, and now he said he doesnt want to be with me at all. I bought everything, MY money.. I told him I would return everything but the things I couldnt return, we would pay for. Its only fuuuucking right. He said he wont pay for my dress. Even thats one of the things I cant return. I am so broken over everything, I dont know what to do. My car is broken, my whole life is falling apart. I know it seems so fuckin extreme but I am clinically suicidally depressed. Everything that I have known is dead and gone. I seriously dont know what to do with myself, nothing is helping. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
  2. Today was a Fairytale
    Today was a Fairytale
    I am so sorry!!!!!

Did he say why??
  3. Regular Member
    His reasoning was bullshiiiit. Saying he wasnt ready to be a father or a husband. Then said he cant because he doesnt love my son and might never. Buuuulllshit answers. I am so broken
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If you are clinically depressed, I suggest you see a counselor or at least a doctor to put you on different meds.
    If you are suicidally clinically depressed, I suggest you call a suicide hotline.

As far as the wedding and all of that being called off, it stinks now, but what if you couldn't return the dress and file for divorce, hire a lawyer and the likes? That would be A LOT more expensive.
    To be honest, it sounds like he did you a favor by being honest with you. It could be post wedding jitters, but more than likely he's not ready.
    There are other ways to gt your money back for the things you can't return... try selling it at a boutique or online. You wont get what you paid for it, but you'll get something.
    In the end, everything happens for a reason, everything will turn out alright. If it aint right, it aint over.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if you are suicidal hun you need to call a suicide prevention line, go to the hospital, or call your doctor right away. I am very sorry you are going through all of this. Being broken hearted and disappointed is just a life altering thing. You will get through it though. Although it is hard to see it right now it is true
  6. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Please call a suicide hotline, now. Google "help line" and seek help or go to the hospital if . If you are you fear you may harm yourself. If you are not really "clinically suicidally depressed" then please use better wording, because right now I feel as though you should not be alone.

7. Today was a Fairytale
    Today was a Fairytale
    Quote Originally Posted by graciegirl07 View Post
    If you are clinically depressed, I suggest you see a counselor or at least a doctor to put you on different meds.
    If you are suicidally clinically depressed, I suggest you call a suicide hotline.

As far as the wedding and all of that being called off, it stinks now, but what if you couldn't return the dress and file for divorce, hire a lawyer and the likes? That would be A LOT more expensive.
    To be honest, it sounds like he did you a favor by being honest with you. It could be post wedding jitters, but more than likely he's not ready.
    There are other ways to gt your money back for the things you can't return... try selling it at a boutique or online. You wont get what you paid for it, but you'll get something.
    In the end, everything happens for a reason, everything will turn out alright. If it aint right, it aint over.
    I agree! Especially about calling a hotline. Remember your son needs you, you're each others worlds. PM me if you need to
  8. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by KareBear559 View Post
    His reasoning was bullshiiiit. Saying he wasnt ready to be a father or a husband. Then said he cant because he doesnt love my son and might never. Buuuulllshit answers. I am so broken
    I am so sorry you're upset however I would NOT call those bullshit reasons. If he's not ready to be your sons father or a husband to you then you really are better off without him. It doesn't make either of you bad people, things just working out. Baby steps, do you have a place to live yet?

9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    I am so sorry you're upset however I would NOT call those bull**** reasons. If he's not ready to be your sons father or a husband to you then you really are better off without him. It doesn't make either of you bad people, things just working out. Baby steps, do you have a place to live yet?
    He wont even stay with me, that is BS if I have ever smelt it.
    He said he doesnt love my son and that is his reason. He is a boy and hurting me because he got too close and too serious.
    He called my $500 dress "retardedly expensive" and wont pay for it.
    He is trying to hurt me now.

No I am not just saying that, it is true and I will call.
  10. Senior Member
    I know it's easier said than done, but try your best to hang in there. Your son needs you
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast