Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: It's been a week

1. Senior Member

It's been a week

Advertisements
    He packed and left a week ago today. I woke up feeling awful and while i'm feeling better right now, that won't last long.

Yesterday we signed our intent to vacate our apartment and I was able to put on a fake happy face and sound ok but I'm not. I know it'll take time, but I hate that.

I haven't heard from him since yesterday when we signed out papers and I don't plan to but I do want to text him sooooo bad sometimes. Instead I text a friend but it's not the same. I told him I was planning to take a trip to Vegas with a friend and he wants me to have a good time and to come back and talk to him about working us out when I get back. What he didn't know was that we aren't going for a few months and he thought I was going like next week.

I don't plan to contact him anytime soon, I don't plan to chase after him. It's obvious he doesn't want to be with me and that hurts like hell. Partly because I don't understand why he couldn't come talk to me about his unhappiness before he packed up and left and partly because I really didn't think that he could ever do anything like this. I knew that he was it for me (I still think that) and I love him and he says he still loves me.

I've been trying to keep busy, there just doesn't seem like there's enough I have to do, oddly enough. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I want this hurt to be over and done with. I just wish I wasn't hurt in the first place.

I can't handle this.
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

It'll get better hon.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. wherever i am, you'll always be.
    wherever i am, you'll always be.
    I'm sorry you're going through this I know it doesn't feel like it now, but it will get easier.
    Last edited by Kenz.; 05-07-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: can't spell today!
  4. his_meganina
    his_meganina
    Hugs! I'm sorry you're going through this hun! I know it probably sounds cliche, but time is the only solution.
    "No matter what you do, ALWAYS keep moving forward."

5. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    You ARE handling this. And you're handling this well. Maybe he needs to live life without you for awhile to realize what he's missing. Ultimately, if it's meant to be with him, I truly believe it will be. Find some comfort in that and continue to give him his space. Sometimes you can honestly love someone but need time on your own to sort through things. Hang in there girl. Nobody has ever died of a broken heart. One way or another it'll be whole again.

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I <3 Thirty-One! Summer Catalog is here! Ship to APO/FPO Join my team today!
  7. Senior Member

I'm so sorry. You are handling this well, I'd just let him contact you, as hard as that may be. good luck, I hope everything works out between you two!