Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Good Title

1. Life is what you make it!
    Life is what you make it!

No Good Title

Advertisements
    It's hard to move on when you still love the person and want to work things out but, know for your health and sanity you just have to let go and not worry about them and look out for your own best interest.
  2. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

I imagine it's hard but you just have to keep yourself busy and it's going to be depressing for awhile but gradually it will get better.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  3. Life is what you make it!
    I understand that a man is more attracted to a woman who has her own and is standing on her own and independant and cna support him and such. But then he comes and interrupts that and still expects her to just take it. No matter what is thrown her way or what direction it is coming from that same expects her to voercome but still in the midst of it soothe his own ego.

But yet when she finally succumbs and falls he is the FIRST to turn his back on her. He is also the same one who is willing and waiting to scoop her back up once she has picked herself up. And this is fair because?

Sometimes I wish I could love like him. Maybe then I wouldn't be worried about when the time comes and he wants me back bc Im that once strong independant woman again. Why would I want him then? Why should I accept him back then? Where does the cycle end?

I just wish I understood why it's okay for me to stand by him when he's done wrong, the world has turned against him, he's alone and feels he needs me. But when I'm hurting inside and need extra support from him is when he seeks love from another? I just don't get that. And in order to get him back I'm suppose to act like I don't want him and don't need him and pick myself back up only for him to be like okay now I want to come home cause you're all better? And why would this make me want him home?
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    You may not see it now. But there is a place where you don't have to play games, love-like, or worry about falling, a place where you can loose yourself and he will catch you. But first you have to let go of eveything and EVERYONE holding you back. Yes, be prepared to have him want you, when you don't want him. But is love isn't what he has given you... I don't know about you but I want to be loved to insanity, at my worst, my best and the days in between while I am still finding myself. Let go hunny. You deserve the real thing, not what you want him to be. When you finally do, I promise you it will be worth it.
  5. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beautiful_is_taken View Post
    You may not see it now. But there is a place where you don't have to play games, love-like, or worry about falling, a place where you can loose yourself and he will catch you. But first you have to let go of eveything and EVERYONE holding you back. Yes, be prepared to have him want you, when you don't want him. But is love isn't what he has given you... I don't know about you but I want to be loved to insanity, at my worst, my best and the days in between while I am still finding myself. Let go hunny. You deserve the real thing, not what you want him to be. When you finally do, I promise you it will be worth it.

I know you mean well, really I do.. but why are you bringing up old subjects, that aren't "happy" subjects? This is the second thread you have done this to tonight, I'm sure the people who posted them don't want to see them re-upped over a month after they are posted and a month of no responses..

6. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    ill be thinking of you...chin up...
  7. Life is what you make it!
    wow. thanks for the reply. i actually needed to see this. a week later i tried to commit suicide over all the turmoil my husband had caused. but you are so right.
  8. Life is what you make it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily. View Post
    I know you mean well, really I do.. but why are you bringing up old subjects, that aren't "happy" subjects? This is the second thread you have done this to tonight, I'm sure the people who posted them don't want to see them re-upped over a month after they are posted and a month of no responses..
    Most of the time Emily you would've been right. But i needed that 2nite.
  9. Senior Member
    Just keep swimming.
  10. Life is what you make it!
    Quote Originally Posted by USCsemperfi View Post
    Just keep swimming.
    huh?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast