Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Do I involve the Family Advocacy Program?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, You have tried everything else it is time to get help.

13 81.25%
  • No, They will take his side and it will be worse

0 0%
  • Yes

5 31.25%
  • No

1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Abuse...Need some help please

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Help Abuse...Need some help please

Advertisements

Hi All, I am new and was very happy to see this site. I am in a very bad situation and did not want to turn to the family advocacy program. I could really use some advice...My husband is horrible verbally abusive...He has been physically abusive in the past however, when the police came, I covered for him. I ENDED UP IN TROUBLE AND was sent to JAIL for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE He agreed we needed counseling and he basically wants to blame everything on me. He threatens to get me in trouble and call the police again when ever I talk to him about something he doesn't want to hear. He knows I won't go to the family advocacy program and continues to set me up. He has put me in JAIL three times and acts like nothing of it...He is constantly belittling me and tells me I am a failure and that he will take the children and have me deemed "CRAZY" and I'll end up under a bridge.

He has issues, I understand and cut him some slack however, the other night he said "I wish you were dead"..."You are a third grader, How can You help our son with his exams"? I am also a "stupid f----- moran". The Department of Children's Services was even involved and he said some not very nice things about me, which ws stupid. He does not realize that if they find something wrong with me and they find something wrong with him, our children go up in the air??? I need to do something to protect myself but I don't know how to do it. I am afraid for his career but he doesn't seem to worry about my life and what he is doing to it. He controls everything...He even opens my mail. I feel that I will fail if I don't seek out help and explain what has been going on here. It makes me sick to think that after all I have done to maintain the integrity of this family, he still pushes me into a corner. Any advice is most appreciated. Thank you for your time
  2. Formally known as MRZ. ROBINSON
    Formally known as MRZ. ROBINSON
    Blog Entries
    Leave forget his career. Take care of you and your kids. If he is doing this I can't imagine why leaving him would be a problem. Yes you messed up when you called the polce and covered for him. But still you can leave. Talk to a legal rep to see all the necessay steps you need to talk.
    I Love My Baby!
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Thank you for answering me. Do I go to the Family advocacy Progam with all of my photos and proof? He wants to have me just leave and kick me out of the house. He is an officer and from what I can see he can't just leave me to hang out and dry..
  4. Formally known as MRZ. ROBINSON
    Formally known as MRZ. ROBINSON
    Blog Entries
    No I don't believe and I may be wrong that he can just kick you out of the house. I would take all proof and explain to them what is going on. Now since it seems like you are scared for your own safety, I would ask him to leave. If he doesn't I would let him know I will go to his command and let them know what is going on. He is an officer and if he gets a charge like that. He will not be able to carry a weapon and they will kick him out the army. Which I know he doesn't want that.
    I Love My Baby!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl7 View Post
    Thank you for answering me. Do I go to the Family advocacy Progam with all of my photos and proof? He wants to have me just leave and kick me out of the house. He is an officer and from what I can see he can't just leave me to hang out and dry..
    He can't kick you out of the house, and if he does kick you out of the house he HAS to provide you a place to live.

Https://mommytograce.scentsy.us
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hi All, I am new and was very happy to see this site. I am in a very bad situation and did not want to turn to the family advocacy program. I could really use some advice...My husband is horrible verbally abusive...He has been physically abusive in the past however, when the police came, I covered for him. I ENDED UP IN TROUBLE AND was sent to JAIL for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE He agreed we needed counseling and he basically wants to blame everything on me. He threatens to get me in trouble and call the police again when ever I talk to him about something he doesn't want to hear. He knows I won't go to the family advocacy program and continues to set me up. He has put me in JAIL three times and acts like nothing of it...He is constantly belittling me and tells me I am a failure and that he will take the children and have me deemed "CRAZY" and I'll end up under a bridge.

He has issues, I understand and cut him some slack however, the other night he said "I wish you were dead"..."You are a third grader, How can You help our son with his exams"? I am also a "stupid f----- moran". The Department of Children's Services was even involved and he said some not very nice things about me, which ws stupid. He does not realize that if they find something wrong with me and they find something wrong with him, our children go up in the air??? I need to do something to protect myself but I don't know how to do it. I am afraid for his career but he doesn't seem to worry about my life and what he is doing to it. He controls everything...He even opens my mail. I feel that I will fail if I don't seek out help and explain what has been going on here. It makes me sick to think that after all I have done to maintain the integrity of this family, he still pushes me into a corner. Any advice is most appreciated. Thank you for your time
    Why wont you get help? This is not a situation your children should be in. If you wont go to FA to get help for yourself... do it for them.

Fuck his career...
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by armywife227; 01-15-2010 at 02:26 AM.
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    You owe it to yourself and your children to get out of that environment. Good luck, and keep your head up-remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Where are your family and friends? Do you have anyone who you can confide in to help you escape this situation?