Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this normal?

1. Senior Member

is this normal?

Advertisements
    to cry, then be okay, then hate him like in a really bad b**** stage, then cry again? how long is this gonna go on? i like cant function. i tried to do things today and im okay then i just burst into tears then im okay and i talk about wanting to hurt him...im not okay.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    It's normal. Just let yourself grieve a little, and the pick up all the pieces and know that you deserve much better than he's given you.
  3. Senior Member
    i just wanna cuddle. like hold someone. im so lonely. i hate this.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Sweetie, it's normal. And it'll take some time. I know it hurts more than you can describe right now. When I broke up with xDF, I was perfectly ok. Then I BAWLED, then I resented him, then I missed him, then I was fine. And the cycle started all over.

Point being, let your emotions just come. If you hold it in? It's gonna hurt worse. Wounds always look and feel HORRIBLE- even in the healing process. But you always know it's getting better everyday. You deserve more. Someone who DOES want to be with you forever. And he's out there. He'll find you.

My PM box is open if you need anything.
  5. Senior Member
    i pushed my bestie away because mikey is her cousin and me and her would fight about him and now more then ever i need her and she wont answer. i feel so alone.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Completely normal. This is the grieving progress. It's going to take some time. You need to work on being "okay", then you can work on being "good". One day at a time, darling. Keep your chin up!

Start doing stuff for yourself. Take yourself shopping or treat yourself to a pedicure. I know these things aren't going to make the situation any better but perhaps it will take your mind off of him and the situation!
  7. Senior Member
    It's completely normal. Me and DH were separated for almost 2 years. I cried for a day then I was fine. A few days later it hit hard. Keep your friends and family around. It won't be easy but I promise it will be better. For your friend just call her I'm sure she will understand. Also maybe try taking up a new activity to help take up time.
    What the fuck is going on here????
    To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will
    love if we survive.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChloesMom330 View Post
    It's completely normal. Me and DH were separated for almost 2 years. I cried for a day then I was fine. A few days later it hit hard. Keep your friends and family around. It won't be easy but I promise it will be better. For your friend just call her I'm sure she will understand. Also maybe try taking up a new activity to help take up time.
    called twice and text twice...no answer. we have barley talked the past 3 weeks; the reason being, mikey.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melmel8 View Post
    called twice and text twice...no answer. we have barley talked the past 3 weeks; the reason being, mikey.
    Awww, I'm sorry. That's so rude of her. She should be a little more understanding. Have you tried leaving a voice mail yet to let her know how your feeling?
    What the fuck is going on here????
    To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will
    love if we survive.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChloesMom330 View Post
    Awww, I'm sorry. That's so rude of her. She should be a little more understanding. Have you tried leaving a voice mail yet to let her know how your feeling?
    no, i was balling at the time so she wouldnt have understood it lol. i text her bf's phone too and nothing so either she told him not to respond or they're busy.

side note...i just took my pain killers and muscle relaxers for my back...they should kick in soon n ill be in lala land, i hope!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast