Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: UPDATE TO: I'm just so confused.

1. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    me and 2010 are going to bffs!

UPDATE TO: I'm just so confused.

Advertisements
    Well, J and I talked yesterday. I told him it's not right for him to get mad at me because I'm expressing how I feel and he told me it was him joking around That he cares about me and really misses me and just makes jokes because he doesn't want to fight. He said the last thing he wants is me to be with someone else, but he finds it easier to joke about it. I told him he needs to figure out what he wants before he keeps talking to me about our future and he said he knows it's me he wants. So things were going fine for awhile. I was still a little upset with him but we were having a casual conversation, about Iraq and my plans for the holidays. He asked me to send him alcohol. I said no. He got upset about that and I told him I'm not going to be the reason he gets drunk on duty and gets himself or others killed. He then said he'd ask him mom. Whatever. Then he gets mad at me because I won't talk dirty to him. I told him I refuse to just give him what he wants just because he wants it. I also told him I was tired and not in the mood to talk about those kind of things. So he just said fine, talk to you later and signed off.

Sheesh. When I think I understand this boy, he acts like an idiot.

His little needs to stop. I can put up with so much, because I know he's tired and stressed out, but he can't just get mad at me when he doesn't get what he wants. He's not my 2 year old child.

Sucks for him, because I won't be on yahoo till Sunday. Maybe his bad days will stop soon.

Rockellexo is my wifey loveyou rachypoo!

2. Regular Member
    I hope he straightens up soon.He needs to understand no means no.Good luck.
  3. Senior Member
    Well we got the first half right, about the joking to make himself feel better about the whole situation... now... how to make a grown man grow up.... I have yet to figure this one out!
    I think he is being really immature, and hopefully will snap out of it!!! Sex (or any form there of) is no reason to get that upset, so much as to sign off ... niether is acohol or the lack there of... Not to mention.. YOU would get in trouble if it got found in customs...
    my sexy beast.. and me
  4. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberlyn View Post
    Well we got the first half right, about the joking to make himself feel better about the whole situation... now... how to make a grown man grow up.... I have yet to figure this one out!
    I think he is being really immature, and hopefully will snap out of it!!! Sex (or any form there of) is no reason to get that upset, so much as to sign off ... niether is acohol or the lack there of... Not to mention.. YOU would get in trouble if it got found in customs...
    That's what I told him, about the alcohol. I told him it's not worth it. I won't be online to talk to until Sunday so that gives him a good solid 4 days to either grow up, or just leave me alone. I can't do temper tantrums. I'm his girl, not his mother.

5. Senior Member
    I hope you are seeing the red flags here.
  6. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    I think the biggest red flag is his string hanging from his man-gina because he has a major case of PMS. Maybe his next package will include a box of tampons, a lot of midol and big girl panties.

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishy0815 View Post
    I think the biggest red flag is his string hanging from his man-gina because he has a major case of PMS. Maybe his next package will include a box of tampons, a lot of midol and big girl panties.

That's priceless.