Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Having a moment..

1. I am a Pielott.. Pylot... Pilote... I FLY PLANES
    I am a Pielott.. Pylot... Pilote... I FLY PLANES
    Blog Entries

Having a moment..

Advertisements
    So being the tough cookie that I am... I usually am up and over guys pretty quickly. That being said the exdb broke up with me end of october (for those that don't remember that fun little story). Anywho, I was watching this show on nbc.. the acapella singers one? sing it? or something.. and that one lady group sang "I'm leaving on a jet plane" but they only sang a tiny bit of it. I was like "Aww I love that song" so I went on youtube to find it and I found the version I wanted YouTube - Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane [OFFICIAL VIDEO] . I was fine at first but now after watching it over and over (cause I do that when I love a particular song) I'm now sitting in tears.

First the beginning where he loves her so much that he sings out of tune in front of EVERYONE. And then my own memories.. I used to get this song stuck in my head before I went flying during school and I'd put it as my away message and I'd always be thinking about then DB before I went flying. And then it also reminds me of going to and from the airport to see DB.. the times when I'd just love to hold his hand again after months of not seeing him or that goodbye hug.

I guess I'm just allowing myself to remember the good times and feelings when our relationship wasn't in shambles.. and I feel lame, but I'm sure it's easier for me to recall it now than if I had when it was all still fresh, so I'm sure that's why I did it but geeze. Make it go away already! I hate feelings!
  2. Senior Member
    like the song but for me its always confused me

the song starts off with him waking her up, to tell her hes leaving, kissing her goodbye, but btw there has been "many times ive let you down, many times ive fooled around" and i dont know when i get back but i love you and see you later

all very strange

.... don't make me say good-bye and don't make me stay

3. I am a Pielott.. Pylot... Pilote... I FLY PLANES
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Denali View Post
    i like the song but for me its always confused me

the song starts off with him waking her up, to tell her hes leaving, kissing her goodbye, but btw there has been "many times ive let you down, many times ive fooled around" and i dont know when i get back but i love you and see you later

all very strange
    Honestly I don't know if I've ever fully looked at the lyrics.. it's just the chorus that used to get stuck in my head.
  4. Senior Member
    I'm sorry, hun. Breakups just suck. Period.
  5. Senior Member
    breakups suck. no way around it. i'm sorry. i wish i had an easy fix for us both.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

6. Senior Member
    i think moments like this kinda come and go every once in a while. *hugs*

btw me and exDF broke up in october and i am also from cinci! was yours a marine too? lol
  7. I am a Pielott.. Pylot... Pilote... I FLY PLANES
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsay View Post
    i think moments like this kinda come and go every once in a while. *hugs*

btw me and exDF broke up in october and i am also from cinci! was yours a marine too? lol
    Yup he's a marine

Thanks everybody!