Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Miserable time of year :(

1. Senior Member

Miserable time of year :(

Advertisements
    December 28th would have been our 4th anniversary. It didn't really affect me until I woke up this morning from a horrible weird dream with the ex and his family and I have just been miserable today. I've never had a dream do this to me but I have been on the verge of tears all day. I just want to get past this year.
  2. Senior Member
    I have to agree with you on that...it really has been a difficult few months. The new year will bring new hope...
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    First of all,

Break ups are difficult any time of the year, especially when you have put so much effort and dedication into it. December 28th is probably going to be a pretty lousy day for you. You might as well plan a night out with the girls to get your mind off of things. You are going to have you good days and your bad days. Life will a roller-coaster a while, but one day you will discover peace. I am a firm believer that time heals all. So go ahead and get sad, cry your little heart out, then get mad and curse his name, because one day you will look back and simply laugh.

Right now, you need to just work on being okay. Then, you can work on being good.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTori1987 View Post
    First of all,

Break ups are difficult any time of the year, especially when you have put so much effort and dedication into it. December 28th is probably going to be a pretty lousy day for you. You might as well plan a night out with the girls to get your mind off of things. You are going to have you good days and your bad days. Life will a roller-coaster a while, but one day you will discover peace. I am a firm believer that time heals all. So go ahead and get sad, cry your little heart out, then get mad and curse his name, because one day you will look back and simply laugh.

Right now, you need to just work on being okay. Then, you can work on being good.
    Yeah I was doing good for a while. We broke up in May and i've been healing ever since. I was doing well until yesterday. Then he texted me today and now I just feel lousy.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Circus cyaneus View Post
    Yeah I was doing good for a while. We broke up in May and i've been healing ever since. I was doing well until yesterday. Then he texted me today and now I just feel lousy.
    Uh oh.. he texted you? Oh d*** him!
  6. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry, hun. I'd call but I can't talk right now.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTori1987 View Post
    Uh oh.. he texted you? Oh d*** him!
    Yeah it wasn't anything bad. He's a contact for my public storage thing and they called him for some reason so he texted me to let me know they called. I am going to take is info off tomorrow.