Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update to.. Marry me.

1. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    me and 2010 are going to bffs!

Blush update to.. Marry me.

Advertisements
    Well, the ex, J, is in Iraq. He emailed me as soon as he could and does everytime he gets online. Here's some parts from the most recent emails...

anyways, i miss talking and seeing ur face sexy... i cant wait to get ur care package and hear form you agin my wifey.... lol.. ttyl beautiful

heheh, thanks babe, hubby huh... i like the sound of that!!! dude did i tell you how much this place sucks!!!.. i miss you more sexy!!!! lol, for reals tho... im going to see if i can get internet in my room and then we can chat on yahoo or skype if you want to... im going to buy a harley when im over here so ur going to have to go for a ride with me... I cant wait to get your care package!!!!

so are u really going to marrie me when you get back to the states???? i need a yes or no answer on that one sexy!!! then ur fine ass is going to be all mine... hehehehe, anyways baby, im tired so im going to go to bed... you look hella sexy in your pic!!! i wish i could eat you up!! hehehehehe ttyl wifey.... mauh

..I know his spelling is terrible lol and it's all silly.. but it makes me smile. He still keeps mentioning getting married. I'm starting to realize why I fell for him in the first place. He's silly and sweet and I think it's obvious that he cares. I love that he gets online and emails me when he can. In another message it talked about us meeting up as soon as I get back from Korea (about 3 months after he gets home from Iraq), making sure I'd be there. Now, this is his 3rd deployment to Iraq and he NEVER goes home for r&r. I wish he'd go to Korea and see me for those 2 weeks! I guess we shall see where this goes and how much longer I belong on the singles club!

Rockellexo is my wifey loveyou rachypoo!

2. Senior Member
    I am in Atlanta,Ga, My solider is in Iraq
    Good luck
  3. Senior Member
    So he is talking about marriage...but you aren't together?? (I am assuming this since you said your ex)

Anyway...sounds like you are happy! I hope everything works out the way you both want it to!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    So he is talking about marriage...but you aren't together?? (I am assuming this since you said your ex)

Anyway...sounds like you are happy! I hope everything works out the way you both want it to!
    I was curious about this as well. I do hope that you guys fix or at least attempt to work on the pre-existing problems that turned him into an ex, before you jump into marriage. However, you guys sound like you are at least happy with the situation.
  5. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    Oh we broke up because of stupid reasons, and he apologized and we talked about that. We're friends, but we still love and care about each other. I'm not going to just jump and marry him. I still wonder how serious he's being, but knowing he's still thinking of me makes me happy at least. I plan on seeing him when I come home from Korea and just seeing what happens with this.

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishy0815 View Post
    Oh we broke up because of stupid reasons, and he apologized and we talked about that. We're friends, but we still love and care about each other. I'm not going to just jump and marry him. I still wonder how serious he's being, but knowing he's still thinking of me makes me happy at least. I plan on seeing him when I come home from Korea and just seeing what happens with this.
    Oh, okay. I understand that completely. I hope everything turns out for the best!
  7. Yes I'm a male...
    Yes I'm a male...
    Blog Entries
    So what caused the relationship to fall apart in the first place?

Through not "thru", your/you're not "ur", and my not "mi", Spell out your words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    I'm thinking I might need to get serviced by Ducky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Awww warm fuzzies
  8. Member
    [QUOTE=mrs.s;6366510]Oh, okay. I understand that completely. I hope everything turns out for the best![/QUOTE

Me too
  9. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    So what caused the relationship to fall apart in the first place?
    We were in tradoc when we met. He was prior service and with me being an MOS-I we had to hide our relationship. It caused problems, not being able to be normal or see each other. I was immature and silly about it. It caused fights and we both agreed it was the wrong place and time to be dating. We had a lot of good times together and a lot of love between us, just wrong place and time kinda thing.

10. Senior Member
    Honestly, my ex DB always comes back and says stuff like that when he is trying to win me over. I always fall for it. Then a few months later our old problems resurface.

I have NO idea if that is the case here and you said you broke up for non dramatic reasons, but just make sure you know what you are getting into.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast