Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Divorce it is..

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Help Divorce it is..

Advertisements
    So things haven't been really working out between Dh an I. Through this deployment I have found many things out about him, about I and about our whole marriage in general. To say the least, I want out. I love him to death but I'd rather see him happy with someone else. In my heart I know I'm not going to beable to be happy with him for the rest of my life. We fight, argue an bicker at each other constantly. We go days without talking to each other (deployment or non) an it doesn't seem to phase us, we have gone to marriage counseling but he made us stop bc he "didn't like telling people his personal business", an it was the freakin chaplain!

Us being together isn't going to workout like it should. He has been having an affair an they are already engaged, they have a daughter together. Which I had no idea about which just recently happened not to long ago. I've told him that I want out an one day he is okay with it an then the next he's crying saying he doesn't want this to happen an things are going to change. I'm sorry (no offense to the one's that can) but I cannot take a cheater back. There's too many ties that, that one person has broken between us an we could never get back to that. He's a pathological liar (which is own family will tell you straight out) an his financial situations are off the wall!

As I, I have moved on. I'm getting the stuff together for more legal meetings for this. If anybody has an advice since this is my first (an hopefully my last) divorce it's very well apperciated! I've met someone new, but we aren't pushing the limits or anything until I get the seperation atleast finalized. Inside, I actually feel happy. I can say our marriage had physically an mentally made me sick. I couldn't put myself back into that position if I tried. There's nothing more I can do between us, an I have apologized. He calls me lashing out irrationally, cussing me out, acting like I'm the worst person in the world at times. I just can't like I said do it any longer.

Any advice?

What else to do anymore..
  2. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Wow, I wouldn't take him back either. There are some circumstances where I believe cheating is forgivable but that is definitely not one of them. I am so sorry hun. I have no advice since I haven't been through a divorce either. All I can offer is lots and lots of .
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    i don't have any advice, but i just wanted to offer lots of . sorry you're having to go through all of this
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Ugh I'm sorry it's come to this, but I'm glad you feel sorta ok about it. I haven't been through a divorce so I have no advice. I just wanted to wish you good luck and give you some
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    No avice, because I have never been there, but I hopesomeone will be able to hlep you.
  6. .boricua.
    .boricua.
    Other child? Engaged?
    I'm not sure anyone would take him back

I'm proud of you for walking out, I'm sure this isn't what you want in a marriage and your life. I hope things start to get better And I am SO sorry things turned out this way. I's never something we want to do.
  7. Mrs.Fanntastic
    Mrs.Fanntastic
    Wow thats a rough one!! Best of luck!
    ~MommaJ~

8. Member
    How far along are you in the process of dissolution of marriage? I have plenty of experience on that field, I have helped two friends with divorce papers
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little.lili View Post
    Other child? Engaged?
    I'm not sure anyone would take him back

I'm proud of you for walking out, I'm sure this isn't what you want in a marriage and your life. I hope things start to get better And I am SO sorry things turned out this way. I's never something we want to do.
    I agree. I can't give you much advice, other than too talk to a lawyer (I think you said you did?)...You need to do what you need to in order to be happy and healthy.
  10. in love.
    in love.
    I'm sorry you are going through this. I took back a cheater (my husband) and if I could go back knowing what I know now about how HARD it is to get over...I wouldn't of gotten back together with him.

((HUGS))
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast