Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really wish I was a B@!ch....It would be so satisfying right now

1. Senior Member

I really wish I was a B@!ch....It would be so satisfying right now

Advertisements
    So yada yada....the story goes on...for those of you that read my saga with DH....he left and when he left he said it was the last thing he could think to do to save our marriage and blah blah blah and we were going to stay open and give him a chance to miss it. He got there yesterday....today I got HATEFUL text messages and him telling me to leave him alone and never call him again...UM K? Mind games anyone? So I've kept his insurance, phone, car payment all that crap on my freaking dime because I am being nice and did not want to leave him without anything but gahhhhhhhh I want to shut it all off and tell him to go himself so bad! I'm being the bigger person I'm holding up to my end of the commitment but Why must people yell and be hateful to those they claim to love? There is a fine line between wanting my marriage to work and becoming a doormat...pretty sure I'm on my way to becoming a doormat...
  2. ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    Maybe it's time to stop being a doormat.. He doesn't deserve what you're doing for him if he's treating you like shit. I'm sorry

Loves her Beautiful Wifey, Liegh.

KennyB = Greatness!
  3. Senior Member
    yep yep yep....you are 100% right
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    You have the right to be treated with respect. He is not treating you with respect. Make him understand that what he is doing is wrong, or... you could just tell him to shut the **** up until he can be respectful.
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Blog Entries
    I can definitely relate!! I had to go through all of the hatefulness with my ex husband.. he sent me threatening messages and his moods would go from loving me one day to absolutely not wanting anything to do with me and treating me with disrespect the next day. I know EXACTLY what your going through and it is physically and emotionally exhausting. When I tried to make things work between us and give him an ultimatium (i.e. marriage counseling or some sort of medication for his mood swings) He opted out and said he didnt want his reputation at stake. Then I layed my foot down and said look, I cant do this anymore. Sure enough he comes running back.. but it was way too late. It just blows my mind how he can go to work every single day and respect everyone he works with (especially those higher than him,) but he couldnt even show respect to the one he loved. PM me if you have questions. Hope things get better girl, its a rough road, I completly understand
  6. glad to be back.
    glad to be back.
    aww. you deserve someone who is going to love you and treat you with respect!
  7. You are here.
    You are here.
    IDK about the rest, but if he's sending you the hateful texts on that phone that you're paying, shut it off. If he can't respect you enough to not go down that road, then why pay for it? He can get a cheap one at the dollar store for twenty bucks to use with pay as you use. Let him use that for a few days.

But yeah, you don't need this. he's acting like he's 13.
  8. Senior Member
    Ahhhhh....I shut it off...He told me 'I Hope you die today" at that moment...something clicked. I've done nothing but try to be nice, help him and support him even as he destroys everything around him. I'm done he can suck it....
  9. Loyal to those, Loyal to me
    Loyal to those, Loyal to me

I'm sorry for all the emotional rollercoasters you have to ride with your DH. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to take a step back until you're out of the relationship... Of course if you both cant agree to work it out.

I wish you the best of luck as I know you can and will do what's best for you.
  10. Hulksmash!
    Hulksmash!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luzenza View Post
    IDK about the rest, but if he's sending you the hateful texts on that phone that you're paying, shut it off. If he can't respect you enough to not go down that road, then why pay for it? He can get a cheap one at the dollar store for twenty bucks to use with pay as you use. Let him use that for a few days.

But yeah, you don't need this. he's acting like he's 13.
    Ya I'm going to have to agree with this...especially the acting like a 13 year old

EmmCee is my anni twinsie!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast