Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ouch..

1. Smiling makes everything better :)
    Smiling makes everything better :)

Ouch..

Advertisements
    So.. ex-db and I have been over for over 8 months, and we had a nice phone chat a few weeks ago to patch things up and we're fine but today I was facebook browsing and I came across his buddies pictures of the Marine ball, and I was so excited to see them since ex-db finally got his dress blues and so I was curious and looked... little to my surprise he had a date and kinda made my heart race. He made it perfectly clear to me he didn't want a gf when he got home from Iraq so I made the wise decision and moved on and started dating someone else, whom I am very happy with. But I can't but help feeling horriable for idk, whatever my heart was feeling? Maybe it was just shock? I mean I didn't tear up or wish I was still with him, well I mean I was suppose to be there with him so that was kinda hard to take that I was so easy to replace BUT ya know I had moved on before he got home from Iraq... I just... is this normal to feel a little sting finding out you were replaced? Even if she was just a friend going as a date or w/e.. i don't even know anything to be honest and it isn't my business unless he says it to me.. and even when him and I talked on the phone he didn't even mention my bf... idk :/

Ex-db was respectful when he got home from Iraq, he found out I had a bf and he didn't contact me because he didn't want me to fall for him again, eventually a few months after being back he txted me and asked if it was okay bc he didn't want to tick off db but ya... I just couldn't help but think these last 5 minutes that maybe he felt the same thing finding out I replaced him? Who knows... I just know I will not be coming across his buddies fb anymore lol.

Any post-sting advice? It's probably going to be a sting when he starts dating someone else but I mean...thats normal right?
  2. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    I mean, I think it's normal. I was over EX-DB, wanted NOTHING to do with him, but when I found out he had a new GF it was just kind of a slap in the face. Sometimes, you want to move on and be happy, you just don't expect them to do it too. But, I've felt the same way before.

Rockellexo is my wifey loveyou rachypoo!

3. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

It's normal. When ex-db and I broke up, and he was telling me how he wanted to get with a girl he's always liked(even when we were together), I blew up on him. And after a few months of not talking, when he said he liked someone out at Ft Meade, my heart was like "".