Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well, didnt work out

1. ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive
    ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive

Sad well, didnt work out

Advertisements
    DB and i gave it a solid month to try our relationship again and this time life got in the way again. im so busy with school and work and he just couldnt deal with not seeing me all the time. but thise 2 things are important to my future. also, i feel like its for the best bc honestly i dont think we were really clicking. we spent the majority of our relationship before when he was deployed. i thought things would be different IRL, but no go. im ok right now, just a little bummed.
    "Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed, when the ocean met the sky. "
  2. Amy
    Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm so sorry. Even if deep down you know it's probably for the best, it still probably hurts like hell at times. If you need someone to talk to, PM me.
  3. Senior Member
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Good for you for keeping focused on your future. I'm sorry things didn't work out though hun.
  5. Senior Member
    I'm sorry, lovey That's disappointing.
  6. ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive
    thanks ladies. i really think i am ok. im bummed out bc he doesnt even want to be friends. he told me he would get jealous of other guys i was seeing. and basically told me he didnt want me to see other guys, yet he didnt want to be with me? wtf is that shit??? i told him he was ridiculous and wasnt gonna listen to that crap. man, fuck him.
    "Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed, when the ocean met the sky. "
  7. ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive
    more to add: he was demanding to have 2 full days a week with me. i told him i couldnt give that, that i wish i had even 2 days to myself! when im not working, im at school, or studying, or sleeping. he got mad that i spend time with my friends and not him. i have never been one of those girls that abandons her friends for a boyfriend. plus, those were usually late at night when DB would be asleep or going to sleep.
  8. Senior Member

I'm sorry it didn't work out! But at least you know you gave it a fair shot! Now you will never wonder what if
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm so sorry dear
  10. ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post

I'm sorry it didn't work out! But at least you know you gave it a fair shot! Now you will never wonder what if
    this is true. i usually dont give second chances, but i was hopin things would be different when he came home. they were. he was a lot nicer to me, less jealous of my guy friends. but he was a lot more clingy and not very supportive of the life im trying to make for myself
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast