Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: why am I not that upset???????

1. Senior Member

Help why am I not that upset???????

Advertisements
    is it weird that I'm not that upset? is it because I was in limbo for two days? or is this part of the grieving process...I've never given my full heart to someone before and this is so alien to me.
    what really hurt was putting the bear I've been sleeping with for 7 of the 9 months....

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH AFGF SHIRT --it says distance does to love what wind does to fire, extinguishes the weak and fuels the strong...should I sell it on classifieds? or keep it? or what?
  2. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a little confused by some of your post but to answer your question, yes it's the grieving process. For a week after my ex broke up with me I was completely fine. Then one day at work I started having serious trouble breathing and my heart was pounding out of my chest for no reason. I made a doctors appointment but after getting off the phone I went to the bathroom and suddenly I just started bawling my eyes out. After I finished the pain in my chest and my breathing went back to normal. It's strange how the body works to protect you from emotional pain.
  3. Senior Member
    there fixed it a bit...I'm just coming from everywhere
  4. *boink*
    *boink*
    I'm sorry you're going through a break-up, they're never fun.
    For me, it was part of the grieving process, when my DF broke up with me when we were dating I couldn't stop crying, and then I was completely fine, over it, and then it hit me again. It can be like a cycle sometimes. You'll have you're good days and you're bad days but I promise you'll make it through and be ok.

About the stuff, if you think it's for the best to get rid of them, if you don't want them around as a reminder, then sell them. Just try not to cling on to the relationship, it never helps.

Again, I'm sorry. I'm just a PM away if you ever need someone to talk to.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I feel fine right now, too. I think it's totally normal in the grieving process, and there will be ups and downs.

As for the stuff... I'm going to pack everything away into a box and put it in a closet somewhere so I don't have to look at it every day. Then one day, I'll find it, and I won't feel anything when I look at the stuff he gave me, and I'll know it's time to get rid of it.

6. me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    me and 2010 are going to bffs!
    You're going to have days where you're completely fine and days where you're down right miserable. It takes it's course. As for the shirt, I still have my "army girlfriend" hoodie somewhere in my closet, but I'm never in the mood to "Clean out my closet" when I go home on leave! I plan on getting rid of it asap. It's up to you what you do with it.

Rockellexo is my wifey loveyou rachypoo!

7. Formally known as MRZ. ROBINSON
    Formally known as MRZ. ROBINSON
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishy0815 View Post
    You're going to have days where you're completely fine and days where you're down right miserable. It takes it's course. As for the shirt, I still have my "army girlfriend" hoodie somewhere in my closet, but I'm never in the mood to "Clean out my closet" when I go home on leave! I plan on getting rid of it asap. It's up to you what you do with it.
    i agree
    I Love My Baby!
  8. Senior Member
    Here, you can put the shirt in here

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverrein View Post
    Here, you can put the shirt in here