Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what am i supposed to do with this?

1. Member
    Lake City, Colorado (although home is Mississippi)
    Blog Entries

what am i supposed to do with this?

Advertisements
    the ex's friend found me on myspace last night. i have no idea how. and he sent me this:

Im sorry. I do know why i reached out to you. its my fault. i feel responsible for ruining your life. I had a very bad relationship and king absorbed my problems and made his own in his mind it was my idea to get married and after i got cheated on by my ex and it ruined my life and i was very negative and he made a connection between me and her and you and him. But him breaking up with you was the one thing i dont stand behind on. or understand completly why he would leave you.
    But i am completly sorry i feel very responsible.

what a day to visit seattle, what a day for san francisco. what a day, holy toledo! what a day to get in the air and go. what a day to give up smoking, what day to absorb jim beam and what a day to welcome a baby to begin breathing.
    ~ greg laswell
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    What the hell? Your ex's friend emailed you to inform you that he (the friend) feels responsible? Either he's an emotional guy or my first thought it there is more to the story...? What do you think about the email?

3. Surviving deployment #2
    Surviving deployment #2
    Blog Entries
    that is very weird!
    ZOE
  4. Senior Member
    I say either drunk, or there is more to it.... maybe he is trying to get on "the inside" to see how things are going.. ??
    my sexy beast.. and me
  5. Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what to think. My ex had talked about this guy a lot on the phone and how he (used to be) so glad that we were so different from him and his fiance. I'm just so confused. I'm ready to be over him and everything but everytime I convince myself I am fine something like this rolls along.

what a day to visit seattle, what a day for san francisco. what a day, holy toledo! what a day to get in the air and go. what a day to give up smoking, what day to absorb jim beam and what a day to welcome a baby to begin breathing.
    ~ greg laswell
  6. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Huh, bizarre. I don't think getting in touch with the friends or your ex would do anything to help you...what a tough situation. If you were here I'd give you some wine

7. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Let it roll off your back. Move on with your life. You have bigger and better things ahead of you!

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  8. Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberlyn View Post
    I say either drunk, or there is more to it.... maybe he is trying to get on "the inside" to see how things are going.. ??
    i don't know. i know my ex is away at airborne school right now. maybe this guy has felt guilty for awhile but was afraid to contact me while the ex was around. that's the first thing that popped into my mind. i'm just kind of like... um... i don't even know what i'm feeling in regards to this.

~ greg laswell
  9. Surviving deployment #2
    Surviving deployment #2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hgrace View Post
    I don't know what to think. My ex had talked about this guy a lot on the phone and how he (used to be) so glad that we were so different from him and his fiance. I'm just so confused. I'm ready to be over him and everything but everytime I convince myself I am fine something like this rolls along.

I would just ignore it, or write him back that you are over this situation and to just leave it alone
    ZOE
  10. Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Huh, bizarre. I don't think getting in touch with the friends or your ex would do anything to help you...what a tough situation. If you were here I'd give you some wine
    ahhhh, i'd take some in a heartbeat! it's been two months since i've had any alcohollll. and no, it doesn't help the situation at all.

~ greg laswell
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast