Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just found out

1. Senior Member

I just found out

Advertisements
    Last edited by TexasLady; 12-13-2009 at 11:02 PM.
  2. Senior Member

I'm so sorry! This is definitely the hardest part of a break up...when they move on (especially if its before you)

It's probably not easy for him...he is probably just dealing differently...I don't know him or your situation but often times for guys its easier if they have a distraction to get over things

hang in there sweetie...it will get better!
  3. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post

I'm so sorry! This is definitely the hardest part of a break up...when they move on (especially if its before you)

It's probably not easy for him...he is probably just dealing differently...I don't know him or your situation but often times for guys its easier if they have a distraction to get over things

hang in there sweetie...it will get better!
    She said it best! I'm so sorry though, that really sucks
  4. Senior Member
    He's so different now than the person I thought I knew. He's just so awful now. He's mean and spiteful. How could I ever care about someone like he is now?
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLady View Post
    He's so different now than the person I thought I knew. He's just so awful now. He's mean and spiteful. How could I ever care about someone like he is now?
    If you need to talk you can definitely PM me...

I went through a pretty rough break up this last winter...and I asked myself that same question ALOT..

my ex actually got engaged 3 weeks after we broke up and married 6 weeks after the break-up

I know it just helps to talk about it...and sometimes it helps to know it WILL get better...which I promise you it will!
  6. Lima Oscar Victor Echo
    Lima Oscar Victor Echo
    I felt that way with my ex. I didn't go to his myspace and i tried to forget his number. Because when they move on and we haven't its really hard so its a little easier when you don't know what's going on with him. At least it was that way for me. Until I got married and now I see how lucky I was that he moved on so I could meet my soulmate! Stay strong!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm sorry hun I'm facing the same problem.I still feel guilty when I look at other guys. Its a hard transition. I had to delete him from my facebook and myspace because I knew that it would just make things harder if I could see what was happening in his life. If you ever need to talk, I'll be glad to listen
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    This isn't to take his side, but have you thought of the fact that maybe he's being awful so that you don't like him as much? So that you think, "Well he's a jerk, what did I see in him?" and move on faster?

Regardless, I am truly sorry, sweetheart.
  9. Senior Member
    "Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."

AIM: chihuahuachelsae
    facebook.com/chihuahuachelsae
    Full Size Me to AFwifey86
    Keep . Faith
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faerielyght View Post
    This isn't to take his side, but have you thought of the fact that maybe he's being awful so that you don't like him as much? So that you think, "Well he's a jerk, what did I see in him?" and move on faster?

Regardless, I am truly sorry, sweetheart.
    He actually told me that he tried being there for me & it didn't help so then he tried to act like a jerk. I told him to knock it off & just be my friend. Didn't happen. All of our conversations since the break up have been extremely emotionally charged. We're both angry at each other, so we're not talking anymore. He & his family are also not facebook friends anymore so I won't be keeping up with him through that, either.

Since I made that post, I'm feeling a lot better. I can't be mad at him for just talking to someone & wanting to go on a date several months, by then, after we've been done. And you know what? I'll probably be dating by then too. So right now I'm just working on myself & maybe in a month or two, he and I can be friends but I'm not holding out on anything more than that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast