Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And just what do I do, now?

1. Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter

And just what do I do, now?

Advertisements
    I accept - after all this time and all the bullshit - that no matter how hard *I* try our marriage WILL NEVER WORK and it's just OVER.
    It's been over, we're both just too chicken shit to admit it.

Well - I'm through.
    But what do I do? We have all these kids and I don't have a job and I have nothing to my name.
    WTF can I do?

Gee *knock knock* Hey Mom - you know my Husband well, like my ex husband, he's a lying bastard, too, and so the kids and i need to live with you for the next 4 years until I graduate college.
    If I can even get in.
    I'm a loser highschool droopout and I haveo nly one shot this year at scoring decently on my ACT - after 10 years of not having been in highschool at all.
    So well see

I'm such a loser.
    Posterchild for why you should just say no to premarital sex.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You are not a loser. Sometimes life throws us into a completely different direction than we expected. Often times more than once. But I know you can do this. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  3. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    your not a loser and sometimes things in our lives dont work the way that we want them to.i hope you find a solution and maybe your scared of the unknown.i have to agree with the lady above about you being stronger then you know.
  4. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Hang in there--we're here to help any way we can. I'll be happy to help you study for the ACTs or anything else you need! I know we have some women on this board that did college while being a mom, some of us are in college now and can help you with the paperwork hoops, and some of us can give you and a shoulder anytime you need it. You're not a loser. You are an amazing, strong, wonderful woman and mother who has overcome many challenges already. We'll help you through this next challenge in your life and be there with you to celebrate at the end.

On a side note--take him for all the alimony and child support you can so you can raise those kids right. They deserve it and so do you!
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  5. Senior Member
    You are not a loser, you are doing the best you can. You tried to be there for your husband and he failed at his role as a husband and a father. You will do well on the ACT and get into college.
  6. is so happy to have him HOME!!
    is so happy to have him HOME!!
    Blog Entries
    You are NOT a loser! I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out. Many hugs and prayers for you.
    How many kids do you have? And, what about trying temp agencies to find a job? I know they have them open all the time for new jobs..

Hang in there. You will do wonderful on your ACT's and you WILL get into college!
    Mommy to Gavin and Tristan
    Wife to Nick.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Auntsponge you are not a loser! You are an incredibly courageous woman who realized the path she's curently on is not the one that she is meant to be on. You are destined for greatness I promise.
  8. Senior Member
    You will get through it hon. And if you have to stay with your mom so that you can finish school to better the life for you and your kids, then so be it. I'm sure she wants you to be happy and successful. And you are most definitely not a loser.
    Needs work.
  9. tiffany2727
    you are not a loser dont put yourself down like that. If you need help with your ACT or any college work i can help you. I am in college myself and working if you need help found part time work i can help you do that also you can send me a message. I have alot of friends that help military spouses to found work. By you going to college your kids see that you going to school to and they going to be proud of you see they mommy further her education. Keep your head up cause you is not a loser i am proud of you cause you making the step to go to college and further your education for you and your kids.
  10. Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Thanks all - you're always very suportive and helpful.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast