Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had to laugh....

1. Senior Member

Just had to laugh....

Advertisements
    Last night I sat around visiting with friends. They are all friends with me and my ex (Mikey).

This is just too funny! Mikey's best friend flat out asked Mikey..."Who will always be there for you, no matter what? Who is it, deep down in your heart?" Mikey said, "Kelly, of course." His friend said, "Well, then quit being an ass! You two are soul mates, and you're fucking it up! I can say that, cause I'm older and I've been there!" The friend is 57 or so.

Mikey said, "Well, it doesn't matter. I can call Kelly anytime I need her, and she'll always be there for me." His friend said, "You'd better not count on that. You can only use and abuse someone so much before they cut you loose completely! You're about to make a long drive...use that time to think about what you're losing. She won't wait for you forever. I promise you that."

I'm dying laughing! I said, "No I won't! I already stopped waiting!" If he ever calls/texts me again (which I don't think he will, but all of our friends seem to think he'll never leave me alone), I will either ignore him or tell him to fuck off. I haven't decided which.
  2. Senior Member

there ya go! stay strong!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovekale View Post
    there ya go! stay strong!
    Thank you!!! I'm gonna try! All of the lovely ladies (and a few gentlemen) on here have given me so much strength!
  4. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    stay strong. His asumption that you will always be there is wrong shows how much he takes you for granted!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Wise man!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyJo View Post
    stay strong. His asumption that you will always be there is wrong shows how much he takes you for granted!
    I was really really surprised that he had the nerve to tell our friend that! How can he really think that I'll just wait around for him, when he's out partying with these other girls and ignoring me like that?! What a total ass!

I do love him...and a part of me always will. Our friends tell me over and over again that Mikey and I are meant to be, and they fully believe that someday we'll get back together. I just keep telling them that it will NOT happen...because I refuse to be taken for granted and treated like dirt.
  7. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerkelly View Post
    I was really really surprised that he had the nerve to tell our friend that! How can he really think that I'll just wait around for him, when he's out partying with these other girls and ignoring me like that?! What a total ass!

I do love him...and a part of me always will. Our friends tell me over and over again that Mikey and I are meant to be, and they fully believe that someday we'll get back together. I just keep telling them that it will NOT happen...because I refuse to be taken for granted and treated like dirt.
    It's incredibly arrogant and ignorant of him to assume those things. It's disgusting.
  8. Senior Member
    hes so ass backwards you already know how i feel about the whole thing but he just makes me so frustrated sometimes!

9. Senior Member
    Both of you girls are right. He's arrogant and ignorant of him. It's also ass backwards.

After he came back from Iraq, he was totally different. He has an "I'm invincible" type of attitude, and thinks everyone should worship him. No joke. Our friends are put out with him. He would go for days without a shower, change of clothes, etc. I hope he gets the help he needs...but he needs to realize that I won't be there waiting for him. I can't put myself through that emotional turmoil.
  10. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerkelly View Post
    Both of you girls are right. He's arrogant and ignorant of him. It's also ass backwards.

After he came back from Iraq, he was totally different. He has an "I'm invincible" type of attitude, and thinks everyone should worship him. No joke. Our friends are put out with him. He would go for days without a shower, change of clothes, etc. I hope he gets the help he needs...but he needs to realize that I won't be there waiting for him. I can't put myself through that emotional turmoil.
    He does need help and I am so glad you recognize that this isn't about you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast