Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow

1. Dana
    Dana

Mad Wow

Advertisements
    Some of you may know, DB cheated on me in Feb, denied it in March, then admitted in April. Well things have been going downhill since.. I decided to stay with him and work things out. He's going to home in a week from Texas. I emphasized to him that if he were to do it again, then its over, no questions asked. Well last night, I guess he wanted it over. He called me, I didn't answer, because I knew he was wasted. Well he leaves me this voicemail saying he's about to cheat on me because I haven't called him back. And he knows he shouldn't be doing it. And if I were to call him back, then he won't cheat on me. All this coming from a 28 year old, soon to 29. Surprisingly I wasn't in that much shock that he did it again. I'm pissed right now more than upset. And knew that the end of us was coming really soon. He sent me text messages afterwards that were very rude and ignorant, I was awake when he sent them, read them and wanted to cry. I have not acknowledged any of his phone calls or texts from last night. If he calls, I'm planning on answering and tellin him to go F himself. Some think I should call him and tell him, but he's probably still sleeping, and obviously blacked out last night.

Well glad this all happened before I left my entire life behind in Jersey to move to Texas for this a*%hole! He's completely immature, selfish, angry, lying, cheating, drunk a*%hole!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry that he did that to you!!! First of all you don't deserve that and its good that you recognize that!!! I wouldn't call or text him...especially if he is going to be really mature...

If you can't trust him then the relationship will never work...and the fact that he was going to cheat because you didn't answer the phone...WHAT!! wow..I am really sorry...but it sounds like its good you see his true colors now and end things NOW...stay strong...and realize you deserve better than that!
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

I would call him or text him and just say "It's over, have a nice life" nothing else. Stay strong sweetie.

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by aephila04 View Post
    I have not acknowledged any of his phone calls or texts from last night. If he calls, I'm planning on answering and tellin him to go F himself.
    Good for you! You deserve better than this idiot.
  5. Dana
    Dana
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    I would call him or text him and just say "It's over, have a nice life" nothing else. Stay strong sweetie.
    I did end up calling him and said that.. and right when he picked up i said what the hell is wrong with you. we talked about it- first he said he doesn't remember anything, then it changes to nothing happened.. wow!

But yea i told him good luck with the rest of his life, hopefully he treats the next girl like she deserves to be treated. and i also told him im deleting his number.
  6. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry. Stay strong!
  7. Banned
    Banned

I am so sorry you had to be hurt like this but, yes, at least you found out sooner rather than later what sort of person he really is.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What a freakin dick! I would change my number and never look back. Not even give him the time of my life to let him know it was over.
  9. Senior Member
    I'm sorry hun
  10. Senior Member
    stay strong chickie, you really dont deserve this abuse!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast