Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I just dont know

1. Senior Member

I just dont know

Advertisements
    I dn how much longer ill be an sos.

a week ago db took me off his relationship on facebook and told me he needed to talk he told me he didnt feel right doing this to me making me wait while he is traveling all the time and that i just dont understand cause im still in highschool. so i asked him if we were still dating and he said i dk yet. well he talked to me yesterday on msn and i asked him if we were just friends or dating and once again he said i dk for sure yet. so i got off of msn and told him i had to go and that i loved him and he didnt have to say it back but he did. So im so confused he tells me that he still loves me but isnt sure if he wants to be with me, i cant stop crying and thinking about him i cant imagine my life without him.

Baby u kno that i miss u
    I wanna get wit chu
    Tonight but i can't now
    Baby girl and that's the issue
    Girl u kno i miss u
    I just wanna kiss u
    But i can't rite now so baby
    Kiss me through the phone
  2. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    A lot of guys go through this and it may be that it is best foryou guys to part ways for a little while. My DH and I met in HS but split when he joined the army....8 years later we've been married for 2 years because we always came back to eachother as we grew and changed and dated other people. So just give him some space--he obviously cares--but he's going through a lot-and he's having to face he isn't invincible a lot sooner than most people.
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
    blah
    I hope that things get figured out for you. sometimes its hard for them to get their head straight and all, but I hope taht it works out for you
  4. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

Sometimes giving them time and yourself time makes the path clearer. No need to cry...he hasn't stopped caring, he's just asked you for some space.

Hugs sweetie.
  5. Nobody's Like Me Im My Competition
    Nobody's Like Me Im My Competition
    I cant really comment on your situation because you know whats truly best for you...
    Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
    Robert Frost

Never let your situation determine your destination..
  6. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    a lot of guys do go through this. We went through it before our first deployment. Don't allow him to string you along though. If he is so mature and you are "just in highschool" he needs to man up and be honest with you about the future of your relationship.
    MJM
    i hope things work out for you. hugs and prayers!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyJo View Post
    a lot of guys do go through this. We went through it before our first deployment. Don't allow him to string you along though. If he is so mature and you are "just in highschool" he needs to man up and be honest with you about the future of your relationship.
    I think he still cares but he's just dealing with the situation he's in. still, you shouldn't put your life on hold because he can't make up his mind.