Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: meh...

1. Senior Member

meh...

Advertisements
    alright well as of today its official
    i gave Rob until last night to help me fix things
    and he put in no effort whatsoever.
    so i ended things. i got back with him thinking we could fix it and change but im over it i cant do it by myself. i feel bad i know hes going through alot right now but not talking to me for two weeks for NO reason and i really mean no reason last time i saw him was a perfect day so who knows. he doesnt know how to handle his problems other then shut off the world completely or take it out on me. and although there were good times most of it was just me working my ass off to try and make it work. so heres to moving on i cried my tears and now im just ready to spend time working on myself and making sure im completely happy. lol and im NOT looking for anyone i want a break

Banned
    Sorry girl but im glad you are ready to move on get yourself a good guy!
  3. Senior Member
    thank you

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i am sorry hon big hugs
    I feel the need to be petted too!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Oh, I'm sorry hun. I know you put a lot of effort in your relationship trying to get it on the right track. I wish he'd done the same.
  6. Finally Happy <3
    Finally Happy &amp;amp;lt;3
    .. Sounds like you have a positive attitude though and that always helps make things easier
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanne View Post
    i am sorry hon big hugs
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lemc81 View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry hun. I know you put a lot of effort in your relationship trying to get it on the right track. I wish he'd done the same.
    i wish too because when thigns were good they were perfect and theyw ere never bad persay just um non existant:S it was getting to the point where people kept asking me if i had heard form him and it was making me sick to answer them so...i dunno just couldnt do it anymore if that makes me weak so be it i did love him i do love him but we just cant make a relationship work...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlye<3Sailor View Post
    .. Sounds like you have a positive attitude though and that always helps make things easier
    thanks its odd usually im a big ball of emotions but ive been smiling all day dont get me wrong i miss him and it does suck but i just know its time to be moving on id rather things end like this then end in a fight or anything bad.if he needs a friend ill be here but its time to focus on myself and have some fun

8. Senior Member
    You go girl! I'm sorry that things went down this way, but you do seem to have a positive attitude towards it!

Lemme know if you need anything!!!
  9. Senior Member
    thanks Kel! i keep trying to get on yahoo but it freaks out and wont let me minimize it so i cant do anything else and it was driving me bonkers:S but im doing ok it probably jsut jasnt sunk in yet lol

10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RunAwayLove View Post
    thanks Kel! i keep trying to get on yahoo but it freaks out and wont let me minimize it so i cant do anything else and it was driving me bonkers:S but im doing ok it probably jsut jasnt sunk in yet lol
    I know the feeling. My best friend keeps calling me or texting me to tell me everything Mikey is doing (that girl booked it out of Sinton FAST on Saturday morning...early!). I told her I didn't care. She thought I was crazy. I said, "Right now, I hate him." I think we both have to go through the "anger" phase before we can heal. We can heal together!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast