Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks so much girls and take care all of you!

1. Senior Member

Sad Thanks so much girls and take care all of you!

Advertisements
    I didnt honestly think I would get here but here I am. My DB and I are going to part ways. Its been great to have all the support and talk with all you great ladies.

As far as he and I go I have no clue what other option I have then to leave. I am constantly covering how I feel just so not to cause a fight. its not at all right and its not fare to me. Its to the point now that I am getting sick over it cause I fake it when we talk and say nothing is wrong but then when I do bring it up nothing changes. The situation is really complicated and its been going down hill for a while. I am just now finally tired of trying to fake it. Its not making me happy and its not healthy while pregnant. Its time to put baby first and thats just what I plan to do.

Thanks again girls for everything. i think I may take a few days at least away from here just to colect my self and try to start feeling better.

2. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

i'm so sorry sweetie. we understand. take your time and when you're ready we are most definetly here for you if you need to talk.

good luck and you know what is best so don't let anyone tell you differently.

3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Aww hon! You do NOT need to leave, we would love for you to stay here! I am sorry that it came to this...
    Sarah

.... Um... nothing to see here
  4. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Just because you are parting ways doesn't mean you have to go!
  5. Senior Member
    It hurts like hell and I love him a lot I just cant keep doing this anymore. Thank you so much girls.
  6. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldierslove08 View Post
    It hurts like hell and I love him a lot I just cant keep doing this anymore. Thank you so much girls.
    I know it's complicated and maybe I missed something but what is the cause of you parting ways?
  7. Kiss Me Through The Phone!
    Kiss Me Through The Phone!
    I'm sorry hun. I'm glad that you're thinking of you and baby's health first. That's always the most important. You're always welcome to stay, when you're ready come back.

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    no don't go..stay...................i'm going to cry...if i can find the smiley that does it.

I'm sorry.
  9. Senior Member
    Up until a month ago we had great communication. Then no matter what I brought up we would fight about it. It sucked and nothing ever changed. He really struggles not to be on the defence cause of what has happened with his ex wife and there fights. I am not her but it doesnt change anything. He tends to brush things off that are inportant to me and really matter. He expects the world yet wont give it back at all. I have bent over backwards for him time and time again never asking for anything in return and still we cant seem to make this work. He is deployed So I have spent days on end not saying things about what i want just to not disturb the waters.

I really want to get intoa house since I have a daughter on the way and he has pushed hard for her to be his own. I let it go and for a while he was going to do all the papers when he got home on leave so she was his.

Ok the details are he is divorced but they still talked a lot. He pushed off his divorce for a while to allow her to have the benefits of military wife and helped her out for a while. I had been on him for months to get going on it please and nothing.... So about a month ago I get this FRANTIC call he is really flustered. Not crying but really upest. She is pregnant with some other guys kid. mind you they tried to have kids while they were together and it never happened. So now she is and he freaked about it. I was like why do you even care you guys not together and have not been for quite a while. Well after that he has not been the same with me. he Never talks about our future and kinda off and on talks about my daughter like she is his but doesnt want to adopt and doesnt really know what he wants.

I let it all go for a while but its got to the point that no matter what I say its a fight and I cant keep faking like nothing is wrong. My life is on hold right now cause he is gone and thats ok but dont string me along when you dont know what you want. I dont honestly think he does know what he wants. I will also be hell bent before I stick my daughter in the middle of that shit with him and dealing with her cause she still lives out where he is stationed when he gets home from Iraq.

There is a little more to it but it boils right down to he wants me to give him the world and I do try but even when I have a bad day do you think he ever asks me about it. NO! I cant keep pretending that I am ok with it all and that none of it bothers me. Its being fake and only makes our relationship a lie cause its not really me.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry hun...but you dont need to go!!!
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason.People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"-Marilyn Monroe
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast