Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: f----ing hate this

1. One minute at a time.
    One minute at a time.

Sad f----ing hate this

Advertisements
    i miss him soooooooooo much, and want him back. my friends would kill me if they knew this, but i love him more than, grrrr fuck. y do i still dream of a future with him after everything he put me through????
  2. soldiersangel
    I'm so sorry hun
  3. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    ok, what's the back story here?
  4. Im crazy, the good kind
    Im crazy, the good kind
    its just going to tke TIME...time is going to help you get over him...sometimes it takes a week sometimes it takes a year and honestly sometimes it takes longer...

Just know that these feelings are because your comfort zone was taken away from you...you miss that not him (i think) or you might miss both...I promise you things will get better with time...wait it out...make yourself better...work on you and then see how you feel

Im sending you a zillion hugs
  5. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    I understand completely! I was just told even last night here on MSOS by one of the ladies here to not talk to her anymore because I got back with mine. I still haven't told a couple friends of mine because I know they'll be PISSED at me for taking him back.

PM me if you need to talk.
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
  6. Senior Member
    I'm sorry hun
  7. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry! I don't know the story behind your situation so all I can do is send you a million and hope that you are able to sort through your thoughts in a way that will benefit you.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRed911 View Post
    I understand completely! I was just told even last night here on MSOS by one of the ladies here to not talk to her anymore because I got back with mine. I still haven't told a couple friends of mine because I know they'll be PISSED at me for taking him back.

PM me if you need to talk.
    WTF? Are you serious? Sorry...and maybe I'm stepping on someone's toes here, but aren't we here for support? It's your life, and we may not approve of what you do or don't do...but YOU have to live for YOU. Sorry...thread jack. LOL!

To the OP: I know how you feel. I used to do that. Sometimes it's because there truly is something still there and you can't let it go. Sometimes, it's just too soon. It really does take time to heal. If you just got over your feelings lickity split, you'd be a cold-hearted bitch. LOL! So, you're not a cold-hearted bitch. Seriously though, what you're feeling is perfectly normal.