Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok ladies i read it wrong.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

ok ladies i read it wrong.

Advertisements
    daniel still asked her if she was going to have a bf but shes the one that said she wasnt going to have a gf cuz she didnt have a bf she had a gf when daniel asked her. we decided to not get back together though and i'm not gonna send him his phone either. i guess i got so mad i read it wrong. and that the girl isnt going to have a gf when he gets back from a school. i guess shes bisexual?

him: so yeah.. when i come back are you gonna pull that i have a gf card when we're chillin? lol

her: My gf card? or You have a gf im not doing anything card? Haha cause im not getting a gf no wayyy

i guess she tried to do something but he told her no cuz she had a gf....

so i dunno i feel dumb for reading it wrong. i told him we both needed time to think though so we're broken up.
  2. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    Whether you read it wrong or not, it still sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through this.

The comment you posted from him came off to me as flirtatious anyway...and when they aren't home...its understandable how things like that can be taken the wrong way...but I'm glad you talk to him about it.

Keep us posted on how you are doing!
  3. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    it's okay it's probably for the best since you decided not to get back together. i still love you the mostest. and you better be up here to see me ASAP!
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    it was really confusing seeing gf cuz i didnt know she was bi... i think thats what confused the crap out of me.
  5. Senior Member
    i'm glad you've decided to stay strong, and to not send him his phone!!! you're better off without him...

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  6. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by emmers View Post
    it was really confusing seeing gf cuz i didnt know she was bi... i think thats what confused the crap out of me.
    i'm still confused reading it. to me it sounds like she pulled that "i have a gf" on HIM because he tried to do something, and he wanted to see if she was going to say it again when he comes home and tries to do something again.

i'm
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    i dunno i confronted him about it but didnt let him answer or defend himself. i was like this is what i read and then changed the subject. i just let him know and thats it. kwim? i guess we'll see what happens. please dont hate me if i fall back in love.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Sorry things are so confusing girl. It's better to be in a relationship where you don't have these doubts though. I know you said you had been in similar situations with him before and I tend to think where there's smoke there's fire. Good luck to you though!
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I read the same way Andrea...
    EIther way I think it's good you guys are taking a break
  10. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by emmers View Post
    i dunno i confronted him about it but didnt let him answer or defend himself. i was like this is what i read and then changed the subject. i just let him know and thats it. kwim? i guess we'll see what happens. please dont hate me if i fall back in love.
    i couldn't hate you, silly. not only is it IMPOSSIBLE to not love you, but that would make me a hypocrite since joe cheated on me and i stayed with him. i know, and i think we ALL know, how hard it is to not forgive someone we love. so don't beat yourself up. but i agree with berkley, i think it's good you're taking a break.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast