Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: whatever. i'm done.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

whatever. i'm done.

Advertisements
    he can have that stupid bitch.
    i'm done.
    i wanna cry because i feel so stupid for waiting for him.
    i knew it was gonna happen though so i cant make myself cry even if i force myself to.
    fuck you fuck you fuck you.
    eat me, asshole.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    OMG girl! Did you just find out something? I'm so sorry!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by lemc81 View Post
    OMG girl! Did you just find out something? I'm so sorry!
    yes. i left him a comment and i messed up on it and his myspace comments are hidden and so when i did that whole copy and paste to look at his comments to re edit mine... i saw his page had a bunch of comments from some girl from like 10 minutes ago and so i started reading them cuz they were vulgar.... and so i went to her page and to read his comments and hes over here telling her that when he gets back from boot camp in july if shes going to claim she had a boyfriend like the last time he tried to do something to her (we were on a break but agreed to not see other people) and then he said hes not gonna have a GF when he gets back from a school.
  4. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    Quote Originally Posted by emmers View Post
    yes. i left him a comment and i messed up on it and his myspace comments are hidden and so when i did that whole copy and paste to look at his comments to re edit mine... i saw his page had a bunch of comments from some girl from like 10 minutes ago and so i started reading them cuz they were vulgar.... and so i went to her page and to read his comments and hes over here telling her that when he gets back from boot camp in july if shes going to claim she had a boyfriend like the last time he tried to do something to her (we were on a break but agreed to not see other people) and then he said hes not gonna have a GF when he gets back from a school.
    . I am SSSOOOOO sorry!!!!
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by emmers View Post
    Wow! I'm so sorry. What an ass. And after being together for three years!
  6. Starting Over...
    Starting Over...
    Awww hon that stinks. I'm so sorry.
    I am Megly McTenderhearted - dubbed so by eelo.

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    WHAAAAT?!?!
  8. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    im sorry sweetie!
  9. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    UGH!! Men suck...they really do.

I'm so sorry to hear he's done this to you!!

Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    he claims to have never cheated.. i havent spoke to him today since i read the message... but hes told me before... he called this morning and kept asking me to send me his cell phone. i dont want to send it! i paid for it! i dont want to confront him either cuz i know ill go running back to him like ialways do when he does something like that (this isnt the first time) im seeing a fucking therapist because of him! skdjfsdkjfgsdf... he changed so much after boot camp. on friday he was the most nicest sweetest guy ever. gah. i feel stupid for waiting.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast