Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't do it anymore

1. PFCSpringersGirl

Can't do it anymore

Advertisements
    My DB left for BCT 6 weeks ago today. I still have not heard from him. No letter, no call, nothing. To me, the relationship is now over. I can not wait everyday hoping to hear from him. Before he left things were wonderful, we had a huge fight the night before he left and this is where we are now. It's gotta be over. Thankfully I'm going back to work Monday so my time will be spoken for and then my nights will be devoted to my daughter. Time to move on. :-(
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    that is strange that it has been 6 weeks... but he really might not be able to contact you right now. BCT is a bitch.

who is set to recieve the info on when he graduates?? do you know?
  3. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    that is strange that it has been 6 weeks... but he really might not be able to contact you right now. BCT is a bitch.

who is set to recieve the info on when he graduates?? do you know?
    I agree. DH only had time to write letters once a week, and sometimes he didn't get time to write that one time a week. AND maybe he's been afraid to send something because he thinks ur still mad, especially if he hasn't heard from you in all that time. I'd wait until he graduates and u can speak to him urself before deciding anything.
  4. Senior Member
    I would not end a relationship based on that.
  5. ZX7Rgirl
    I'd wait til he gets home to see how things go. I don't know much about the Army but he may not really be able to contact you right now.
  6. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieR1202 View Post
    I would not end a relationship based on that.
  7. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    Do you have his address and have you been writing?

When my boyfriend was at training I got about 1 letter a week and they took absolutely forever to get to me! It could just be that he really hasn't had that much time to write.

I say wait until graduation and talk with him - it would stink to end it now only to find out he honestly didn't have time to write or call or something.

Hope it all works out!
  8. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Yeah, have you written to him at all? Maybe this is a huge miscommunication?
  9. PFCSpringersGirl
    His parents will be getting his graduation info. I tired to contact them, but have not heard from them either. The last thing I want to do is end it but I am so stressed about it and it is really starting to show. I know he is busy, I know he is limited on time but even my brother in law who was in the Army said that the most important thing to these guys is letters from home. I write him everyday, buy cards, print articles he would like..but everything is sitting in an envelope just filling up. I have no idea where to send it. No idea when graduation is either. And he stays at FLW for AIT immediately after Basic so he wont be back here until June. Not knowing what is going on with my relationship until June will just kill me. Everyone already asks "How is Steve doing?" and I have just said "Fine" and change the subject but then I break down when I turn away. I'm just so lost and confused.
  10. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    He probably doesn't know his parents haven't given u the address, so all he sees is that he's not getting mail from u. So he probably is thinking ur pretty mad at him. If I thought u were that mad, I wouldn't be calling or mailing u stuff either. Hopefully u can get a hold of his parents or he'll call u from AIT.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast