Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I Wouldn't Wish The Pain On My Worst Enemy...

1. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...

Thumb Down I Wouldn't Wish The Pain On My Worst Enemy...

Advertisements
    Maybe this should go into vents but Parting ways seem to be more appropriate right now...

I am tired of this feeling of emptiness and pain. i am tired of sitting around and thinking day after day what did I do wrong to make him walk away? He now has all these other girls on his myspace (which he deleted me from but not my sister) and he is talking to them. Which honestly none are pretty and he is 27 and they are 20/21. Which you know whatever floats your boat talk to girls that much younger but don't tell me I am not woman enough for you and go for younger girls.

I am tired of being picked up by men that have women already! Is there any faithful men in this world anymore?! That are the least bit attractive!?! Can I find a man that doesn't want to just have sex with me??!?! I mean REALLY Now guys! Give me a freaking break!

I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have the pain im having right now. My friend (we call him Bop) is going through the same thing as me. His girl just left him and it kills me more to see him in pain than it does to see myself in pain. I freaking wanna fix all the broken hearts in this world but I can't. I Seriously Pray That No One Else Ever gets a broken heart...Impossible but I can still pray.

Sigh. This is getting long. Sorry but I'm just tired of not feeling adequate enough for ex DB, i wish there was something I could do to make myself feel like it wasn't my fault.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry sweetie! I wish I could help....but I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm sending hugs and good vibes your way though!

And I do really like your siggy!
  3. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    i am sorry you are going through

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
  5. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    I'm sorry you're hurting right now. God has an amazing man for you! Being patient isn't really easy, I think you're being really strong through it all!
  6. SimpleIntent
    There's still good men out there to be found, I promise!!!! I don't really know your situation but I'm sorry your heart has been broken!
  7. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    thanks ladies. Sigh. I have officially been single for a month tomorrow. One month down... that makes me feel a little bit better!
  8. Dinah Shore and Dean Martin fanatic!
    Dinah Shore and Dean Martin fanatic!
    Blog Entries
    Don't look anymore, just wait for God to send him.
    William Luke Brenton is finally here!!! 29 October 2011!!!!

After such a long ride, I finally made MA2! 18 November 2011 was the day I found out!!!! This has been such an exciting year for us!!!
  9. ZX7Rgirl
    I'd say just stop searching, but keep your eyes open. God will bring you someone who will be inspired by you and love you for who you are.

As for the "it's my fault" guilt that you're placing upon yourself.....it would only be your fault if you broke up with him. Being yourself doesn't put you at fault!!!

I'm sorry you're having to go through this. I went through it with an EX and it was horrible! You'll get better though I promise