Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: A GROWN ASS WOMAN!!!!

1. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...

Jump for Joy A GROWN ASS WOMAN!!!!

Advertisements
    THIS IS ANOTHER HELL YEA FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE REAL WOMEN! READ IT LADIES YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!

I Need a GROWN WOMAN....Not a little girl.
    I need a grown woman who knows the difference between who she is and who she used to be…I need someone who will carry herself in the way that is suitable for this man to go crazy for her…Can anyone process the essence of this?....Can anyone be profound enough to stand above the crowd and be seen by how she displays her femininity…I NEED A GROWN WOMAN!!! not a little girl

Girls leave their schedule wide-open and wait for a guy to call and make plans. Grown women make their own plans and nicely tell the guy to get in where he fits in. Girls want to control the man in their life. Grown women know that if he's truly hers, he doesn't need controlling. Girls check you for not calling them. Grown women are too busy to realize you hadn't. Girls try to put a man 'on lock' by using sex. Grown women know that it's the sex of the mental kind that makes a man want to 'lock' you down. Girls fake-moan, lay there and take the stabbing. Grown women say, "Just stop", get up, get dressed and walk it out. Girls are afraid to be alone. Grown women revel in it-- using it as a time for personal growth. Girls ignore the good guys. Grown women ignore the bad guys. Girls make you come. Grown women make you want to come home. Girls worry about not being pretty and/or good enough for their man. Grown women know that they are pretty and/or good enough for any man. Girls try to monopolize all their man's time (i.e, don't want him hanging with his friends). Grown women realize that a lil' bit of space makes the 'together time' even more special -- and goes to kick it with her own friends! Girls think a guy crying is weak. Grown women offer their shoulder and a tissue. Girls want to be spoiled and 'tell' their man so. Grown women 'show' him and make him comfortable enough to reciprocate w/o fear of losing his 'manhood'. Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it. Grown women know that that was just one man, Girls fall in love, chase aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring all 'signs'. Grown women know that sometimes the one you love, don't always love you back -- and move on, without bitterness. Girls will read this and get an attitude. Grown women will read this and know which one they are!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    well.

i know which one I am
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    And from a man, AMEN to grown women and those who know they are!!!!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    I heart that! AMEN! LOL This Is From A Kid I Went To High School With! I was like WOW lol
  5. Senior Member
    I know which one I am too!!! Awesome poem!!!!!!! I'll remember this one!!

NO MORE TICKER HE'S HOME!!!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i have qualities of both. when dh is gone i try to be home more in case he calls but other than that i am a woman.
  7. KESarmygirl
    That is awesome! I'll definitely have to share that with some friends.
  8. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!
  9. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    i have qualities of both. when dh is gone i try to be home more in case he calls but other than that i am a woman.
    and I do the same thing! And you know what? There is nothing wrong with having qualities of both because we grow and learn everyday!