Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're done for good

1. Senior Member

We're done for good

Advertisements
    I've been MIA the last couple days.I've just been a wreck.We're over.For real this time.I'm afraid the reasons are going to sound stupid to you guys,but I just can't do this anymore.Db(well ex Db now) had a 4 day pass and he went to Cali with some of his guys.Not a problem at all.But I didn't get a single phone call or text the entire time.The last time that happened was when he cheated on me.

So after having a complete emotional breakdown all weekend,he finally calls yesterday.And he was just really distant.He said he had a good time.When I brought up that we didn't talk the entire time,he just got really silent.For him,that's always a bad sign.Then he started talking about how he did want to be with me,but the distance is too much.He wants someone who can physically be there.

I'm ashamed to admit it,but I cried and I begged him that we can do this.That we're stronger than any distance.He told me that maybe I am,but he's not.He said he didn't cheat on me,but it was on his mind all weekend.He just needs someone who's physically there.

That got me pissed.I gave him another chance after he cheated on me and ripped my heart out the first time.I NEVER give second chances.And then all I do is try and make him happy and it's not good enough.I don't know.It still hasn't really set in yet.But I'm not going to try and fix this.I did the first time and I can't go through that again.I just hope I'm strong enough to stick to it.
  2. Senior Member
    Wow...I'm so sorry! That really does suck. If you ever need to talk, just let me know.
  3. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    im sorry
  4. Senior Member

5. Senior Member
    Be strong girl. You can get over this!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I don't blame you at all. I would have done the same thing. That said, I'm so sorry! Breakup are tough.
  7. MrsSabsBaby <3
    MrsSabsBaby <3
    awww im sosrry. stay strong!
    Pregnant With A Baby Boy!! <3
  8. Senior Member
  9. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    I am so sorry sweetie. It seems like something is in the air with these men. Find someone who won't cheat on you the first time. You deserve someone who is strong enough to make it through any distance.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyJo View Post
    I am so sorry sweetie. It seems like something is in the air with these men. Find someone who won't cheat on you the first time. You deserve someone who is strong enough to make it through any distance.
    Thank you.Thanks to all of you.I put so much into it,especially this time around that it's just surreal.But after having a good cry and destroying a lot of letters and deleting his texts last night,I feel a bit better.I'm glad I have all of you though.Otherwise I think I'd be going crazy.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast