Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you love something, let it go...

1. Senior Member

When you love something, let it go...

Advertisements
    And if it's meant to be, it will come back to you.

I read this on here the yesterday. And to whoever said it, I want to thank you. It is really helping me.

Db finally told me last night that he needs a break. He said he's not emotionally available for a relationship right now. I've known something was not right. He's been extremely distant and just not himself when it comes to me. He said he's not like that with just me, he's been like that with everyone and he just needs to be alone right now. He said his job is so demanding on him and takes so much from him and right now he's trying to get right with his walk with God again. After work and devoting the rest of his attention to God, he just doesn't have anything left to tend to other relationships right now. I know he needs this. He's coming from a dark place in his life and his relationship with God needs to be top priority right now. I think he's doing the right thing for him and our relationship, but it still stings a little. He promised there's no other girl and he's not going to go looking. He promised he won't disappear and he'll keep me updated on things with him. He assured me that he loves me and he knows that I love him. But he just needs this separation. I'm praying for him and I'm praying for me. And I'm praying that someday we'll be a couple again.
  2. cvlrygrl
    I dont know who wrote that but I think that whoever did is an extremely strong woman and very right. He needs to find himself before he can give himself to her. Hopefully he wont take too long. To that woman, know that everything has a purpose, we are here to support u...
    K
  3. Senior Member
    Db finally told me last night that he needs a break. He said he's not emotionally available for a relationship right now. I've known something was not right. He's been extremely distant and just not himself when it comes to me. He said he's not like that with just me, he's been like that with everyone and he just needs to be alone right now. He said his job is so demanding on him and takes so much from him and right now he's trying to get right with his walk with God again. After work and devoting the rest of his attention to God, he just doesn't have anything left to tend to other relationships right now. I know he needs this. He's coming from a dark place in his life and his relationship with God needs to be top priority right now. I think he's doing the right thing for him and our relationship, but it still stings a little. He promised there's no other girl and he's not going to go looking. He promised he won't disappear and he'll keep me updated on things with him. He assured me that he loves me and he knows that I love him. But he just needs this separation. I'm praying for him and I'm praying for me. And I'm praying that someday we'll be a couple again
    This is what I am going through right now. This is happening to me. But to whoever gave that advice about loving something and letting it go, you are really helping me through this.
  4. ArmyWifeKelly
    I will be praying with you and that you will understand whatever God's plan is. I'm glad you understand what your db needs. And you are so right, when you love something, let it go and if it's meant to be, it will come back to you. I will advise you not to hold onto him exclusively. If I would have done that with one of my ex's who said we had a chance after a break, I would have missed out on my husband and son. I'm not saying he isn't the one for you, but don't be stuck on him just incase God has someone else for you. Maybe you can focus on yourself and your life as he is. Whatever you do or decide, let the cards fall as they may. Keep your positive attitude! I will be praying for you.
  5. Senior Member
    i wasn't the one who said it originally, but those were the words in my head when DF and i first started out...he came back to me...and i feel like the luckiest woman in the world!

to you, hope you're doing well!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  6. Fact: bears eat beets.
    Fact: bears eat beets.
    You are being so strong! I'm praying for you...
  7. Senior Member
    So has he ever returned to you ? How are u holding up ?

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."~ John Tyree
  8. The Redheaded Abby Sciuto
    The Redheaded Abby Sciuto
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleyd View Post
    And if it's meant to be, it will come back to you.

I read this on here the yesterday. And to whoever said it, I want to thank you. It is really helping me.

Db finally told me last night that he needs a break. He said he's not emotionally available for a relationship right now. I've known something was not right. He's been extremely distant and just not himself when it comes to me. He said he's not like that with just me, he's been like that with everyone and he just needs to be alone right now. He said his job is so demanding on him and takes so much from him and right now he's trying to get right with his walk with God again. After work and devoting the rest of his attention to God, he just doesn't have anything left to tend to other relationships right now. I know he needs this. He's coming from a dark place in his life and his relationship with God needs to be top priority right now. I think he's doing the right thing for him and our relationship, but it still stings a little. He promised there's no other girl and he's not going to go looking. He promised he won't disappear and he'll keep me updated on things with him. He assured me that he loves me and he knows that I love him. But he just needs this separation. I'm praying for him and I'm praying for me. And I'm praying that someday we'll be a couple again.
    I will be living that myself right now as well he said he neded time to deal with his mind going in loops
    Last edited by Selynnah; 09-15-2008 at 10:54 AM.

FORENSICS ROCK!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Last edited by Lmarie; 01-06-2010 at 08:53 AM.
  10. The Redheaded Abby Sciuto
    The Redheaded Abby Sciuto
    yea listening to angry songs right now
    Last edited by Selynnah; 09-15-2008 at 10:55 AM.

FORENSICS ROCK!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast