Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I get so annoyed

1. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!

Sad I get so annoyed

Advertisements
    at myself...and the situation I've got on my hands. Some days I'm so strong and so over the entire thing...other days, my heart breaks again.

I havent gone into details really, but before we were married he cheated. A LOT. he likes to say we were "just friends" so it wasnt cheating, but I was in a monogamous relationship w/him. but it was only me. for two years. when I finally put my foot down he did a complete 180 and we spent almost 2 years w/him sticking to this change.

We got married and he left to boot camp a few weeks later. Then he cheated 2 months into our marriage. I knew it happened, but he didnt admit it to me untill 2 years later.

Then we spent 5 and a half years having a baby and trying to find a niche for ourselves as parents, as indivduals and as a married couple. I wasnt happy. He wasnt happy. He left on a det to the bahamas, called me a week into it, ready to end our marriage. Turns out there WAS someone else. Says he didnt take it to the next level till AFTER I left his ass, but I dont buy that one bit. My gut tells me it went to the next level as soon as he called me from the bahamas.
    In his jacked up mind he was single then. He's already started seeing this other woman, who by the way I busted at my house a few days before I moved out.
    She was outside in her car, but I still wanted to beat the living shit out of her...

well now they've "broken up", and during this entire thing, he's called me, still tells me he loves me, misses me...It makes me want to
    I'm so tired of his games, I just want to be strong enough to let go...BUT I love him very much, and I do miss him. I just dont know if I can ever trust him again. I barely trusted him before. I just feel so confused sometimes...I want my family together, but at what cost? I feel so bad for my dd, she cries for him sometimes...he has missed sooo much already in the 3 months we've been gone. He's supposed to come home on leave in June. He'll get off the ship in SD and then take leave from there...I'm so torn about that too. I'm excited to see him, but when I think of him touching me, my skin crawls...can you really love someone w/so much of your soul, and hate them just as much?
    We wont buy, while cats and dogs die.
    Save a life...get a shelter animal.

YUM...
  2. Senior Member
    Wow... I am so sorry. I really dont know what to say as I have never gone through any of this. But I just wanted to say stay strong and do what you think is best for you and your little girl
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Honestly Veronica, you have to learn how to forgive, otherwise all the guilt, anger, etc is going to eat you alive!!!

Forgiving is the first step, if you indeed want to make your marriage work again...

HUGS!!!!!
  4. Soon to be a mommy!
    Soon to be a mommy!

I"m sorry you have to go through something like this. You and your daughter don't deserve to be treated this way. I know it's hard for me to give advice when I've never been in the same situation, but I will ask this: If he's done this sort of thing twice before, do you really think he's going to change?

5. Senior Member
    I'm soo sorry you are going through this I hope you find a common ground weither it's together or apart for the sake of your daughter!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Yes, you can.... That is how I was with my ex.... Hang in there sweetheart!
  7. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Honestly Veronica, you have to learn how to forgive, otherwise all the guilt, anger, etc is going to eat you alive!!!

Forgiving is the first step, if you indeed want to make your marriage work again...

HUGS!!!!!
    see thats the thing...I never forgave him in the first place...and I went and married him. Now I just dont know if I want him...part of me does, desperately...and part of me wants to kick him in the balls and fight for full custody of my daughter. I'm just so confused...

YUM...
  8. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!
    Thanks girls. I feel a little better getting some of it off my chest.

YUM...
  9. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    you are incredibly strong for going through this. I can't tell you what to do but do you think that counseling could help him. I know how hard it is to let someone go who you love so much but if you two are going to try to work this out he needs to know that there are ramifications to his behavior.
  10. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!
    I'm not suggesting counseling to him...we're split up and since we're not discussing reconcilliation right now, my focus is myself and my dd.

YUM...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast