Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valetine's to me......

1. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!

Happy Valetine's to me......

Advertisements
    I may be a little premature about this, but unfortunatley I don't think so. Since I sent the email....

http://forum.militarysos.com/showthread.php?t=141587

....I haven't heard anything from my DB. So this morning, I called his roommates phone, since I had the number, and asked his roommate if he was with him and he said yes, handed my DB the phone, and then the phone was full of static. I tried to call again a few minutes later and the roommate acted like he couldn't hear anyone on the other end. I sent DB an IM (it looked like he wasn't on, but I sent it anyway) that said "I really expected more from you, I thought you loved me. Happy Valentine's Day."

But, as I see it, he doesn't love me....I'm crushed.
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh no MJ! I think I missed something, but I'm so sorry sweetie! PM me if you need anything!
  3. Dinah Shore and Dean Martin fanatic!
    Dinah Shore and Dean Martin fanatic!
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry that you are having trouble. But good job on sending that email. If he's hiding things from you, you deserve answers!
    William Luke Brenton is finally here!!! 29 October 2011!!!!

After such a long ride, I finally made MA2! 18 November 2011 was the day I found out!!!! This has been such an exciting year for us!!!
  4. AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    Blog Entries
    omg im so sorry...
    You don't choose your family...they are God's gift to you
  5. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    Sorry you have to go through this. if you ever need anything feel free to pm me.
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  6. I love my guardsman!!!
    I love my guardsman!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by depmagirl08 View Post
    I'm sorry that you are having trouble. But good job on sending that email. If he's hiding things from you, you deserve answers!
    Exactly. I am sorry you are having a bad valentines day, but you deserve answers. You shouldnt have to put up with that.
    We accept the love we think we deserve.
  7. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    i'm sorry he is being that way. sometimes guys honestly do not know what they are losing. If he is gonna act like that then he doesnt deserve you <3

<333333!
  8. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    ok, your email to him was totally ok and shouldn't evoke this sort of response. I don't know if he has his head so far up his ass he can't see straight or if he just needs space. I really think this will be resolved. If he doesn't then that is completely ridiculous and not conducive to having a relationship.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingMyMarine22 View Post
    i'm sorry he is being that way. sometimes guys honestly do not know what they are losing. If he is gonna act like that then he doesnt deserve you <3

<333333!
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason.People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"-Marilyn Monroe
  10. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Well ladies....still nothing. Can't say I've ever been so heartbroken in my life. Nothing to do now, but pick up and be me again. I've done sad the past few days and I've had it! Enough!
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast