Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read.. I don't know what to think.

1. Senior Member

Duh Please read.. I don't know what to think.

Advertisements
    So he wants space. He says he doenst have time for our relationship right now. I think its B.S. but he is really stresed out and has so much on his plate. I don't want to call it quits.. But I will if he isn't giving me what I deserve from a relationship.

I don't ask for alot.

Right now I am paying for him to have a Vonage phone so we can talk.
    On vonage, it shows you all the calls placed and recieved.. I usually dont look into his stuff like that but I know that somethings up because all of these problems have come out of no where.

I am paying for him to talk to some other girl. I think.
    2 hours and 38 minutes yesterday. We talked for 5 minutes.
    I really want to know who it is.
    All I got from reverse lookup online that its somone in Appelton Wisconson or something random like that considering hes from Nothern Idaho.. He has no family there. And what guys talk on the phone for nearly 3 hours?

That ring is off my finger. I am done.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I dunno, i guess the best thing to do is ask him whats up...
  3. JadedPrincess
    I'd come right out and ask him.
  4. Senior Member
    mhm me too thats shady plus you pay for it so of course you would look at the bill:S

5. Senior Member
    But he will get all pissy because I saw it on the account.
    I know its like looking into his business.. but the account is in my name.. I pay for it.. al the log in info is my email etc.. He has been given the log in info but he doesn't care to ever log into the account for any reason.

If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you'll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart where your hope lives. You'll find your way again.

6. Senior Member
    exactly my point just tell him you were trying to figure out why the minutes were so high this month or something? like you said you pay it you have a right to look at it he may get mad but you need the truth

7. X
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by mackaysgirl View Post
    But he will get all pissy because I saw it on the account.
    I know its like looking into his business.. but the account is in my name.. I pay for it.. al the log in info is my email etc.. He has been given the log in info but he doesn't care to ever log into the account for any reason.
    You're paying for the account who cares if he gets pissy. I would ask who he was talking to for 3 hours. Then I would disconnect his phone & be done with him.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i say ask him.

as a side note... man.. i HOPE its not a girl from appleton! i love that place! ... i'd hate for it to have a bad name!!!
    wisc pride yo...
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph* View Post
    You're paying for the account who cares if he gets pissy. I would ask who he was talking to for 3 hours. Then I would disconnect his phone & be done with him.

yup.. your paying for it, you have every right to look at who he is talking to! and if he gives you hell about it, tell him you were looking at the bill, minutes being used, etc.

im so sorry he is wanting to end things.
    does he now want to try at all?
  10. Live, Laugh, Love
    Live, Laugh, Love
    Camp Pendleton....wishing i was still in Okinawa.
    Just ask him.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast